i just thought about all of the promotions that has come and gone and i was thinking since we have the option of using deceased wrestlers y not have the option of having promotions from the past around with the ability of having some random wrestler/promoter bring it back? just think about it how many times have a promotion gone bankrupt just to come back later with a new owner? i think it would add a lot more history to the game and realism to it and also be able to change history. just think about wwe owning wcw and it being in the promotion history files just to have someone buy it out and restart it? what do u guys think?

yea they do but i don't want them to be in the new promotions i want them in the same sections like its a promotion with no owner ship and is ethier labeled as bankrupt,foiled (owner never bankrupt or sold its ownership to the promotion), or sold to which ever promotion owns the right to it. so that other people like say eric bishoff whos not doing anything anymore in wrestling might just come back to buy a promotion like maybe a nwa past promotion to compete and also i think it would be cool to still have the population of the promotion with it im not saying it should be this easy for anyone to start it up as if u was a user character with no promotion in ur tact it be somewhat hard to get some promotions like wcw and u wouldn't start with there same popularity that they died in maybe instead of globe u start as national...

i do like this idea possibly for future releases this should be added once a promotion is dead and buried it is moved to an archived state where it can be viewed for historical references and perhaps bought out to be used once again.

especially when a owner won't sell u its promotion or foil down to being ur development territory i remember before im not sure about 07 yet i haven't played a scenario long enough lol theres so many good ones out there, but it might of been in the ewr not sure but i couldn't buy a promotion and the very next day it went out of business and then a month later disappeared...i think atleast if u can't buy it atleast u could after the owner files bankruptcy u could atleast buy it from the "bank"

Archived