If C-Verse t-shirts were real.

With me being bored at work and the forum being a little slow today I thought people could indulge me in the light-hearted. I haven't enjoyed watching wrestling for some years now but I'm finding the C-verse really sparking my enthusiasm again, so... The point of this thread? If the C-verse was real and you wanted to display your allegiance by wearing a t-shirt (much like the wrestling t-shirts made by WWE,TNA, ROH, etc) who would you choose? For some reason I really want a Whippy The Clown shirt. I may be on my own here but that guy just says "cool" to me.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've actually thought about exactly this. There are several workers in the c-verse I mark for but, when I was booking Larry Wood for WEXXV, I realised I would love this shirt design: On the front have a picture of Larry looking his usual, unkempt self with big writing in scratchy lettering "Have you seen Big Foot?" Then, on the back just list his tour dates with the promotion. In other news, I think it's only a matter of time before Jim Force is mentioned :p. Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=Wallbanger;381595][IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/StrongintheForce.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s59/Wallbanger1071/WeakintheForce.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] Do we have post of the year awards?! :D

[QUOTE=benjacko;381648]If I remember right, they were used in a diary a while back :). So awesome, even Jim Force would wear it :p.[/QUOTE] Am I the only one who could easily see Jim Force wearing a 'weak in the force' shirt and spinning madly in circles for hours and hours trying to catch who exactly was weak in the force? Mark me down for a Giant Oak t-shirt and some Jim Force merchandise from J Silver's dynasty. Also Payne's Acid shirt from Monkeypox's Dave dynasty would demand my money.

Archived