[HYPE] Behemod!

I'm currently working on a mod (Using the old T-Zone data, albeit updated) to create a huge real-life mod for release when TEW2008 comes out (Basing it on May 2008 data). It will include: 110 promotions, including ones in the new territories, and yes there will be one for each region in the game. 4500 workers (estimated) Near full title lineage for every title in the game Included if I get clearance will be the gimmicks and storylines/angles packs that were produced prior that I have, which would give 500+ storylines and 856 gimmicks (This might reduce though after a 'Spring Clean') TV may hopefully be more realistic with more 'small' channels to allow companies the first step onto the ladder. If you would like to help, please do let me know. :)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=TheEdgeOfReason;381591]The loading times for this will be massive. Sounds interesting though.[/QUOTE] That's why I personally stay away from the larger mods. I can't even stand playing the T-Zone mod because it's so slow on my PC. I'd much rather see a smaller, more detailed mod thats designed to work within the structure of this game then one that accurately simulates the entire wrestling world. Good luck though Bus, I'm sure there are a lot of people who will enjoy this.

[QUOTE=Eddy Snow;381589]I'm currently working on a mod (Using the old T-Zone data, albeit updated) to create a huge real-life mod for release when TEW2008 comes out (Basing it on May 2008 data). It will include: 110 promotions, including ones in the new territories, and yes there will be one for each region in the game. 4500 workers (estimated) Near full title lineage for every title in the game Included if I get clearance will be the gimmicks and storylines/angles packs that were produced prior that I have, which would give 500+ storylines and 856 gimmicks (This might reduce though after a 'Spring Clean') TV may hopefully be more realistic with more 'small' channels to allow companies the first step onto the ladder. If you would like to help, please do let me know. :)[/QUOTE] I hope your willing to go though every worker and fix up Bios and that and not just half-arse it

[QUOTE=G-Prime;381867]Do you have permission to use T-Zone as a base?[/QUOTE] Using the mod guide from 2007 as a basis I'm happy that there are sufficent changes between both to register as a significanct change, also as forlan hasn't been seen in a while i'm tempted to declare it freeware, do correct me if i'm wrong

[QUOTE=Basmat01;381886]I hope your willing to go though every worker and fix up Bios and that and not just half-arse it[/QUOTE] Deffo, after looking through some 2007 ones whilst playing it p*ssed me off some were still using 2005 bios, maybe it might be more of a case e.g. 'Taka Michinoku is known for his extensive work on the Japanese scene but is known more worldwide for his stint as part of Kaientai in the WWE' but hopefully it'll rule out more promotion specfic bios, one thing I might see throwing a spanner in the works though and ***slight spoiler*** Places like Independant Wrestling Federation (Russia) don't have full bio's, which may make it slightly harder to go in depth.

there last show in December 2007 that i could find (wrestlers used) Devilman Omer Ibrahim DK Stevens Jamie Stirling Rocker Richards Paul Tracey Zack Sabre Jr. Blok Busta JP Monroe Jimmy Havoc Martin Stone Jon Ryan Kurupt show prior to that (was a title tournament wrestlers used) Tony McMillan Zack Sabre Jr. Danny Garnell Edd Ferris Jimmy Havoc Jon Ryan Omer Ibrahim Psycho Steve Title Holders: (Title - Holder - Since) NWA Scottish Heavyweight - Adam Shame (2) - 19.01.2008 NWA United Kingdom Heavyweight - Conscience - 17.03.2007 NWA United Kingdom Junior Heavyweight - Zack Sabre Jr. - 22.10.2005

As u said there's going to be adding atleast one promotion ine every region so do u yet have anything for scandinavia? I know a finnish promotion u might want to include. This is their description of themselves in english: [URL="http://www.fightclubfinland.fi/index.php/in-english/"]http://www.fightclubfinland.fi/index.php/in-english/[/URL] They've had visiting stars as Bambikiller, Kovac... I thought this might help u if u don't have anything from scandinavia yet. Fight Club Finland has it's own TV show(haven't seen cause it's not available where I live) on a small finnish cable company. Some of their finnish stars are Starbuck(champ), Stark Adder, Häijy-Heimo Ukonselkä and Ville "Tuho" Torvinen. They have links to EWA and NWF so I believe they have some sort working agreement. Sadly I can't tell u much of their skills, as I haven't hade the time to travel to see their shows, but some material of them should be found on youtube. None of them are too well known as wrestling isn't that big in finland and fans mainly follow the bigger feds like wwe, tna, roh... I might be able to help on their stats through finnish wrestling forums if u want to.

[QUOTE=Woodsmeister;383623]there last show in December 2007 that i could find (wrestlers used)... [/QUOTE] Cool, thanks for that! [QUOTE=The Bus;383624]As u said there's going to be adding atleast one promotion ine every region so do u yet have anything for scandinavia? [/QUOTE] I already have FCF added, as well as The Norweigian Wrestling Federation so yeah, I will call on your expertise there, thanks for the offer!

Give some sort of a message when u might want to get some help. I believe there will be guys with good knowledge on the subject on another forum where I'm present. They are also well aware of this series of wrestling games.

Just a bit of News, here are the promotions that will be in the mod, based on the Location Guide Adam gave. [B][U]USA[/U][/B] [B]==SOUTH WEST==[/B] EMPIRE WRESTLING FEDERATION IMPACT ZONE WRESTLING ALL PRO WRESTLING PRO WRESTLING GUERILLA [B] ==NEW ENGLAND==[/B] MILLENIUM WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAOTIC WRESTLING WWE [B] ==MID WEST==[/B] CLEVELAND ALL PRO WRESTLING NWA MOUNTAIN STATE WRESTLING WINDY CITY PRO WRESTLING WORLD LEAGUE WRESTLING [B]==MID ATLANTIC==[/B] ATLANTIC COAST PRO WRESTLING ATOMIC CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING EAST COAST WRESTLING ASSOCIATION IWA EAST COAST JUGGALO CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING [B]==TRI-STATE==[/B] CHIKARA COMBAT ZONE WRESTLING FORCE ONE PRO WRESTLING INTERNATIONAL WRESTLING CARTEL JERSEY ALL PRO WRESTLING NWA SHOCKWAVE PRO WRESTLING UNPLUGGED RING OF HONOR WOMENS EXTREME WRESTLING WORLD XTREME WRESTLING [B]==SOUTH EAST==[/B] CWA PRO WRESTLING FLORIDA CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING FULL IMPACT PRO IWA DEEP SOUTH MEMPHIS WRESTLING NWA ANARCHY TNA USA XTREME WRESTLING UWF LIVE! [B]==GREAT LAKES==[/B] DERBY CITY WRESTLING HEARTLAND WRESTLING ASSOCIATION IWA MID SOUTH OHIO VALLEY WRESTLING SHIMMER [B] ==HAWAII==[/B] HAWAII CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING [B]==PUERTO RICO==[/B] IWA PUERTO RICO WORLD WRESTLING COUNCIL [B]==MID-SOUTH==[/B] PRO WRESTLING ALLIANCE XTREME CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING [B] [U]CANADA[/U] ==ONTARIO==[/B] BLOOD, SWEAT AND EARS STAMPEDE UWA HARDCORE WRESTLING WORLD CLASS CANADIAN WRESTLING [B] ==BRITISH COLUMBIA==[/B] EXTREME CANADIAN CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING [B]==QUEBEC==[/B] INTERNATIONAL WRESTLING SYNDICATE MONTREAL WRESTLING FEDERATION NORTHERN CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING [B][U]MEXICO[/U] ==NORTH==[/B] LUCHA LIBRE FEMENIL Tercera Cuerda Promociones [B]==WEST CENTRAL==[/B] AAA CMLL Grupo Internacional Revolucion LUCHA LIBRE VIP [B][U]JAPAN[/U] ==KANTO==[/B] ALL JAPAN PRO WRESTLING BIG JAPAN PRO WRESTLING DRAGONS GATE DRAMATIC DREAM TEAM EL DORADO HUSTLE IGF KAIENTAI DOJO Michinoku Pro NEW JAPAN PRO WRESTLING ZERO-1 NOAH WRESTLING MARVELOUS FUTURE [B] ==KINKI==[/B] OSAKA PRO WRESTLING [B]==CHUBU==[/B] KAGEKI [B] ==TOHUKU==[/B] SENDAI GIRLS PRO WRESTLING [B] [U]EUROPE[/U] ==CENTRAL EUROPE==[/B] ATHLETIK CLUB WRESTLING DEUTSCHE WRESTLING ALLIANZ EUROPEAN WRESTLING ASSOCIATION FLEMISH WRESTLING FORCE GERMAN STAMPEDE WRESTLING SWISS CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING WESTSIDE XTREME WRESTLING [B] ==SCANDINAVIA==[/B] FIGHT CLUB FINLAND NORWEGIAN WRESTLING FEDERATION [B]==MEDITERRANEAN==[/B] ITALIAN WRESTLING SUPERSTAR EUROSTARS FIGHTING SPIRIT FEDERATION ICWA NWE QUEENS OF CHAOS [B]==EASTERN EUROPE==[/B] INDEPENDANT WRESTLING FEDERATION [B][U]UK[/U] ==NORTH UK==[/B] GARAGE PRO WRESTLING 1 PRO WRESTLING ALL STAR WRESTLING NEW ERA WRESTLING THREE COUNT WRESTLING XWA [B]==MIDLANDS==[/B] CELTIC WRESTLING 4FRONT WRESTLING THE WRESTLING ASSOCIATION OF RUGBY [B] ==SOUTH UK==[/B] HERTS AND ESSEX WRESTLING IPW:UK LDN WRESTLING NWA HAMMERLOCK REAL QUALITY WRESTLING WORLD ASSOCIATION OF WRESTLING [B] ==SCOTLAND==[/B] BRITISH CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING SCOTTISH WRESTLING ALLIANCE [B]==IRELAND==[/B] IRISH WHIP WRESTLING NWA IRELAND [B][U] AUSTRALIA[/U][/B] AUSTRALASIAN WRESTLING FEDERATION EXPLOSIVE PRO WRESTLING INTERNATIONAL WRESTLING AUSTRALIA PWA AUSTRALIA PWA CANBERRA PWA QUEENSLAND

Eddy, Great list, here is a list of most of the top indy promotions in the US listed by region as well as links to several top international promotions. There are several that are on your list and may provide additional info for them as well as many promotions that aren't on your list that you may look into adding. [url]http://wrestlerevue.tripod.com/independent_wrestling_links.htm[/url] Here's another handy little link with various promotion links, venue links and recent/upcoming schedules. [url]http://www.freewebs.com/prowrestlingvenues/index.htm[/url]

[QUOTE=Wildcat;389208]Here's another handy little link with various promotion links, venue links and recent/upcoming schedules. [url]http://www.freewebs.com/prowrestlingvenues/index.htm[/url][/QUOTE] Thanks that'll be pretty useful for getting all the proper event names and locations in. TBH I think after I get the North West US promotions in, (oversight by me thanks Vladamire Dracos) it'll be 119 promotions, so one more (PWWA, womens wrestling in Australia) will bring it up to the 120 mark, 10 more than I originally planned anyway. After that it's part 1 of getting wrestlers into the database and setting stats based on 2007 levels, hopefully the 2008 editor will be out a while before to give me time to 'fine tune' these. Next will be getting shut of people in the database who have lost touch with the wrestling world, for example a fair few of the old FWA students that were in the 07 database haven't been heard from since, so they'll disappear. Bio rewriting will be huge for both promotions and wrestlers will be another job, I'm trying to eliminate time or promotion specfic bios, so it might give an indication of where a wrestler has been, maybe when he debuted, but none of the 'He is seen as the best wrestler in X' because when he's in another promotion it looks daft. Gimmick fixing will be next, i.e. getting rid of the duplicates in my data, and then setting them so they have the correct subtlety, difficulty and risk settings. Dojos and other TV stations will be added, more 'other' tv programmes too. Storylines data will have a going through, title data will be updated, alter ego's will be compiled for the new implementation. So lots still to do! BTW if people have any ideas for 'New Promotions' do send them, really didn't like the set in T-Zone.

• 2 weeks later...
Just a quick question - In terms of performance in relation to heel/face do people think it would be better to get rid of the high amount of people who have 90% babyface or heel and save it for more established stars (I.e Only people like The Rock would get it) . Another thing i'll be implementing is the gimmicks that don't particularly require much 'input' from the wrestler, but are easy for the wrestler to get into, won't tend to get over a 55% rating, I.e Bikers who tend to be slightly menacing heels without any mic skills won't get a high rating, wheras a fan favorite will need to be good in the ring, and possess good charisma and would be more difficult to get into would have a huge chance of getting over (90%) Any Thoughts?

This looks wicked I am so glad you are adding Juggalo Championship WrestlingI am a big ICP fan and had to add this myself on older mods glad to see I will not have to with this. Theres going to be alot of work involved in this mod and I think it will be awesome.

Archived