OVW Titles?

Oh.. ok did they drop the OVW Tag Team Titles? since this is a OVW tread.. what is everyone doing with OVW in TEW are you leaving it without any wrestlers or keeping with the the current OVW roster? to little information is out after WWE dropped them

[QUOTE=b0shey;386476]Oh.. ok did they drop the OVW Tag Team Titles? since this is a OVW tread.. what is everyone doing with OVW in TEW are you leaving it without any wrestlers or keeping with the the current OVW roster? to little information is out after WWE dropped them[/QUOTE] Well I am sure their current Title holders will be staying (Dinsemore, Josie, Los Locos)and it seems the majority of their listed roster were WWE Developments. I am keeping them in and I have a roster of sorts off of Wiki. I also assume they will be using their DCW roster. I know they have dropped the link to their roster on their web site but it is still up if you have the webpage it just has some WWE talent on it. From what I have found out there are a lot of wrestlers in the area. (not being from or in that area) To add a side note to all this the FCW rosters in TEW are going to be huge! and it is going to be 95% development contracts from what I understand. Also I had just forgot about the tag titles I still need to find them as well. I guess it is back to rummaging through myspace pics again.

[QUOTE=b0shey;386476]Oh.. ok did they drop the OVW Tag Team Titles? since this is a OVW tread.. what is everyone doing with OVW in TEW are you leaving it without any wrestlers or keeping with the the current OVW roster? [/QUOTE] huh? There were several people there who weren't WWE developmentals. The list isn't "big" but it's not non-existent.

right now in a slightly updated version of hte updated T-Zone data I realeased, OVW's roster looks like this. (non-gimmick names / * = may not be present is other updates) Adam Revolver* Anthony Bravado* Chris Cage Damian Adams Danny Davis Dean Hill Goose Mahoney Jamin Olivencia* JD Michaels Joey Matthews Johnny Punch Josie Justin LaRoche Kenny Bolin Low Ryda Melody Nick Dinsmore Pat Buck Ramon Loco* Ray RAmsey Rob Conway Ryan Reeves Ryan Wilson Scott Cardinal Serena Deeb Seth Skyfire Shad Gaspard Ted McNaler* Timmy Baltimore (may be known as Timothy B. Idol) And there are still guys I could add to my data. So to say they dont have enough of a roster would be wrong. They also are good if you run a big promotion and need a developmental territory :P

Archived