Any interest in starting a new league with a team format?

Does anybody have any interest in starting a league with a team basis? I thought it would be fun to use the default base of fighters in WMMA and have every person pick 3 fighters per weight class and have all the teams fight to see which team is the best. After the team competion is over I thought we could have a grand prix where i take one fighter from each team per weight class who had the best record for the season and have them battle each other to declare champions in each division. Naturally i'd like each team have a elite level fighter in each weight class ( Foster, Fezzik, Rivero, Rush, Morrison, Reg and so on), a mid level or up and coming fighter ( Gilchrist, Kitson, Chambers) and one lower level or inexperienced fighter. [B]Does Anybody have any interest in doing this? I'd like to have 6 teams or more, but it could be done with 4. [/B]

yeah all you guys are added, counting myself we now have 5 people ( 5 teams) so we can do this! I have however decided to add more teams than I originally stated so heres how we doing it, There Will be 8 teams to start with, the 5 of us will make our teams. 3 teams will compete without a owner for however long it takes for somebody else to sign up. Every team will compete with one another during our season and the team with the best record wins the team Championship. From there we will do a Grand Prix where 1 fighter in each division from each team will compete to decide the Champion in each division. The company will be called the Global Combat Association.

I dont know how to put all the names of every fighter from the default database on here without writing them myself and im not doing that so at this moment every fighter in the game is a free agent, So go look at them in your game. To make sure one person doesnt take all the best fighters we are having a draft. I have a number wrote down here between 1 and 20 and whoever gets it closest gets first pick in the draft. Remember only 3 fighters per weight division. I will take the 5 pick and the 3 teams without owners will get pics 8, 7, and 6. So draft order will depend upon who's closest, 2nd, closest, and so on. Pick your team carefully as the only way you will be allowed to sign diffrent fighters is after the season and the Grand Prix has ended or if one of your guys is seriously injured. [B] So Guess a Number between 1 and 20 and the closest gets first pick![/B]

Archived