Just so you know...

BruHam

You have the superbowl champs.......what more do new yorkers want *I have found in the last few weeks that nohting makes a new yorker more angery then saying the giants are a new york team ;)* but seriously......the nuggests are top of the game right now so i would not know anything about backing a loosing team......;)

Ah, but you know nothing of New York sport fans. We have the attention span and the patients of the common household gerbil, and we demand greatness every single day. And the news reporters here only throw wood to that fire with their bloodthirsty journalism. Picture the ECW arena in print, and you have the New York Post Sports section. Apparently making the playoffs for a decade an a half straight wasnt good enough for Joe Torre to keep his job or if A-Rod strikes out once in a playoff game you can just forget that he was the very person who brought them their. And prior to Eli Manning becomming god, he was the A-Rod of football despite brining his team to the playoffs in all but one year of his career. As for the Knicks..... well, things should be better morally once Thomas leaves, but their upper management reminds of of WCW. Almost intentionally run badly. ravaged with overpaid players and guys who have seemingly never seen a basketball before in their lives. ..... Maybe next year?

[QUOTE=BruHam;384181]Boo-Hiss to you and your Nuggets. I'm still bitter about the whole Antonio McDyess being traded to Phoenix, in his prime no less, then leaving at the end of the year to resign with Denver. Boo-Hiss[/QUOTE] Really. How long were the Nuggets God-awful? Pair that with our pre-Super Bowl Broncos and the effin' Rockies. You think you have it bad? Psssht. At one point, the best Nugget was Dikembe Mutombo. Oh, and don't even get me started on the Avs. Yeah, they're pretty good, but we got them from Canada. We just... got them. So boo-hiss on you and your shortsightedness.

o the broncos........what a time to be a football fan. Was in college in denver in 98 and what a year to be there. That town went INSANE! My friend got me into the avalanch and well the Rockies are well......yah.

Archived