Lindsay Lohan to WWE?

sheepy

Taken from The Sun [QUOTE]TWO top WWE grapplers have asked Hollywood bad girl Lindsay Lohan to appear at their annual WrestleMania extravaganza. Lindsay was backstage at the federation’s Raw TV show on Monday night, as part of the WWE’s ongoing charity work with sick children from across the world. And after meeting her, the federation are convinced the actress could throw on some lycra for a money-spinning appearance. Last year’s WrestleMania was the most successful ever thanks to the participation of Donald Trump – and the WWE already have six-time boxing champion Floyd lined up for this year’s event, which takes place at the end of March. Other celebrities to have tried their hand in the wrestling ring include Kevin Federline, Jay Leno and Mike Tyson. A WWE insider told The Sun: “Lindsay spent time chatting to Floyd and a number of our top superstars. “She got on especially well with former world champions John Cena and Rey Mysterio. “John and Rey both talked afterwards about how much they’d love to see her at WrestleMania 24 in Orlando - maybe even in the ring!” The wrestling world was buzzing after hearing the news. The feeling in the industry is that with WWE Divas famous for their stunning looks and risque attitudes – Lindsay would be the perfect fit. [/QUOTE] I wouldn't mind seeing it to be honest. Alright she would be terrible in the ring but then again Candice, Maria and Torrie are all pretty horrid in the ring and do OK. What do people reckon? Oh, and I do realise this is story is likely a load of bollox

Likely a BS story. Her audience and the WWEs audience is 2 completely diffent audiences. And Lindsey may have star power next to her name, but its the kind of star power that makes people WANT you to do poorly. They will boo her out of every arena she appears in, mark my words. But I'd watch it simply to hear what nice things an MSG crowd or a South Philly crowd would say to her. And Candice IS good fyi. She isn't SHIMMER good, but she is great by WWE standards.

I have to admit it also that the women are getting better.....Beth is actully a some what talented wrestler. Candice has been getting better i will give her that. As for lohan, I think it is something they would do. I forgot what mania it was but they had the kid from home improvment. They would bring in anyone i think at this point.

Ever since I saw her hit a death valley driver on two guys at once, I've been pro-Beth. Lindsey's audience is very different to WWE's, or at least it was. She's been moving onto more adult roles recently, and her 'party girl' gimmick is pushing her away from the young girl demographic and including teenage boys a bit. It's not much of an intersection, but the overlap with WWE's audience means a partnership could work on a business level. Besides, the more people you can get to watch Wrestlemania, the better. Who cares if they only tune in to watch Lindsey? They may see something they like.

You know guys something that struck me last night to where this could be something really awesome. The point about her breed of audience and WWE's is valid. But suppose this happens. Lohan takes part in Wrestlemania and is in the Divas fluff match. Several members of the roster really like her as has been mentioned. The show's over and everyone goes their separate ways. Only Lindsay doesn't leave the show alone. On Monday or Wednesday or whenever the publishing week changes in the tabloid business, the new issues hit and the banner headline is "Lindsay Lohan's Romp In Park With WWE Superstar After Wrestlemania". Then you open up the article and she's been caught having sex on a park bench with say a Cody Rhodes. Or a Paul London. Some lower carder the public wasn't all that aware of before the hookup. The mainstream attention could result in a push. Or if the lucky stiff is early in his career maybe even his star being born. With the way the E has always enjoyed courting mainstream attention for its superstars, a celebrity of Lindsay Lohan's scope might not need even to have an impact while the cameras are on to make her presence significant in the long term.

I could see her as a ringside accompaniment, a la Pamela Anderson a few years back. In the ring, though? No way - WWE have Kelly Kelly and her lot if they want some untrained bimbo to run the ropes. I'd say guest ring announcer, but what chance she'd remember her lines? (I'm being a bit harsh, probably. She's cleaning up her act, right?)

[QUOTE=alden;385869]I have to admit it also that the women are getting better.....Beth is actully a some what talented wrestler. Candice has been getting better i will give her that. As for lohan, I think it is something they would do. I forgot what mania it was but they had the kid from home improvment. They would bring in anyone i think at this point.[/QUOTE] Not quite the same thing, at least not in my opinion. Jonathon Taylor Thomas after all has never, to my knowledge, had the sort of drug related news surrounding him that Lohan has. Also he never got into the ring, as I recall he was a guest time keeper or something. Besides, back then celebrities at Wrestlemania were the rule rather then the exception.

[QUOTE=cappyboy;386017]You know guys something that struck me last night to where this could be something really awesome. The point about her breed of audience and WWE's is valid. But suppose this happens. Lohan takes part in Wrestlemania and is in the Divas fluff match. Several members of the roster really like her as has been mentioned. The show's over and everyone goes their separate ways. Only Lindsay doesn't leave the show alone. On Monday or Wednesday or whenever the publishing week changes in the tabloid business, the new issues hit and the banner headline is "Lindsay Lohan's Romp In Park With WWE Superstar After Wrestlemania". Then you open up the article and she's been caught having sex on a park bench with say a Cody Rhodes. Or a Paul London. Some lower carder the public wasn't all that aware of before the hookup. The mainstream attention could result in a push. Or if the lucky stiff is early in his career maybe even his star being born. With the way the E has always enjoyed courting mainstream attention for its superstars, a celebrity of Lindsay Lohan's scope might not need even to have an impact while the cameras are on to make her presence significant in the long term.[/QUOTE] No, if she is caught in a romp in the park it will not be with one of the young, better looking workers. It will be with Vince, Big Daddy V, Hornswaggle or someone equally weird. Actually CM Punk would be good too, he could try to bring her into the straight edge lifestyle WITH HIS PENIS!

Archived