Upon Further Review

Steeldogfan

My buying plans are as follows: This week, I load up my card, and buy either World of Mixed Martial Arts or Wrestling Spirit 2, and Title Bout Boxing (didn't mean to mention a competitor, please don't slap me). Two weeks later, I plan on Wrestling Spirit 2 or World of Mixed Martial Arts (which ever I didn't buy), and maybe Bowl Bound College Football. While Total Extreme Wrestling 2007 is beckoning me, I may wait til June when the 2008 version comes out. Any thoughts?

Due to happenings beyond my control, I have decided to make one purchase today, that being Title Bout Boxing. But no fear my friends, in two weeks, I will aquire WMMA from here. Then, two weeks from then will be Wrestling Spirit 2. And in June, the big one everybody is waiting for. My plans are to have a web site where there will be boxing shows, WMMA shows (not asking for RPGers right away on those two) and a wrestling e-fed, all to be under one umbrella. More details to follow.

[QUOTE=Steeldogfan;386835]Due to happenings beyond my control, I have decided to make one purchase today, that being Title Bout Boxing. But no fear my friends, in two weeks, I will aquire WMMA from here. Then, two weeks from then will be Wrestling Spirit 2. And in June, the big one everybody is waiting for. My plans are to have a web site where there will be boxing shows, WMMA shows (not asking for RPGers right away on those two) and a wrestling e-fed, all to be under one umbrella. More details to follow.[/QUOTE] Mr. Ryland thanks you.

Archived