Multi-advance/small promotions

I think the ability to skip forward several days will possibly tempt me to play smaller promotions. I've always been intrigued by trying to make a struggling company successful but have always been off put the thought of having nothing to do for ages inbetween shows and having to wait ages for each day to come and go and load up. Any one else feel the same way? Or is this not really a factor for people who play smller promotions?

I have never been able to get into the big promotions really. I love to watch how they book (which will be even better now according to the Dev Journal) and see what they do with my former indy stars. I personally have and will be again with this game a big fan of the little promotions. One reason I don't go for the big guys is that I don't really feel any pressure finantially to put on good shows, while on a budget. Though the new Nation Battle feature could make the big promotions more appealing to me.

Definitely agree. When I play really small promotions in 07, I always set them up to have a ridiculous financial cushion. Like 2 or 3 million dollars. That way I can afford the financial risk of running them as weeklies. Not just because of the dimension you brought up because I like developing talent when I'm on the smaller scale. With the multi-advance I may be more comfortable playing the little promotions straight. Months won't feel as long and I might be able to play half to full years in a normal sitting at that level.

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;387021]Check the Developers Journal feature #5 as this is already in. Multi Skip which made its debut in WMMA will be in TEW 08[/QUOTE] I think he knows that, and is just commenting on what his use for it will be.

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;387021]Check the Developers Journal feature #5 as this is already in. Multi Skip which made its debut in WMMA will be in TEW 08[/QUOTE] And I think we're aware of that. He was just bringing up in a separate thread because it's no longer the current topic in the Journal Discussion Thread. Or am I just speaking for myself here? Guess that's always possible too.

Archived