When will we get info on the makeup of the Cverse for 08? I know a lot of the fun is in speculating which feds are gone and what are the new feds, but I would like to see a listing of the feds and their size/locations. I think the workers they have should be kept secret until release(u dirty testers know ALL of this). Anyone else like to know the feds in business in 08 and where and how big/small they are?

I'm pretty sure that no-one will know what the game universe will look like until the demo comes out. Unless there are any spoilers in any screenshots that might get released. I remember that was how I first saw WEXXV and tried to work out what the hell kind of name that was anyways. :)

I remember the impatience... clicking every day to see what was new and to theorise about what could be in and what might not be... offering ideas... debating every minor thing before I'd had the chance to play it... ah, good times. Now I just have to beta test things and keep secrets instead. It's horrible I tell you!! :D

Archived