Where does Tommy Cornell come from?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
who in their right mind would? (no offence to any Canary fans out there).... granted their ahead of us in the Premiership but then again everyone is.... (Yeah I support Blackburn).... Now if Cornell supported Rovers then he'd be a god in my book.... this just deserves a lol |ANDERZ|

• 2 weeks later...
You know, I understand the AdmiralZ' reaction. He's been watching all those posers for years, so when he sees or is simply EXPOSED to the great fighters of the CornellVerse, he's confused. But fear not. The days of fakes like Mitsuharu Misawa, and Masahiro Chono, and Kurt Angle, and Ebessan, and, and, and, Phil Raven, and you know those guys....no longer should games be made about that universe. These guys are tired, old & worned out, and they ALL step aside while the REAL WORLD sets in. That's right, no more posers! Only the real bleeders, sweaters and bangers of the squared circle in our games! I SAY NO TO POSERS!! SAY NO TO POSERS!! ALL HAIL TOMMY CORNELL!! That is the greatness of someone like Tadiyuki Kikkawa, for instance. You know, if somebody would take a shotgun and blow a mellon-size hole in my general gonads area, I don't think I'm being un-manly when I say that I would, at least, fall down and scream like a *****. But Kikkawa would take it....like a paper cut. Honest. You've got to see Kikkawa in action to believe the man's fighting spirit, and this is what this is all about. I'll share a memory. My friend Alysian Scottsfield wrestled him once. I was there in Tokyo, for business, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Alys is no wimp, but Kikkawa rendered him totally defenseless in, what, 5 minutes!? And then he proceeded to sadistically drop him on his spine a dozen times or two before pinning him, visibly happy that all that was left working in my friend's body was his primary bodily functions, which allowed him to still live. If you consider somebody can still live with a spine broken in 12 places. Yep.

Archived