Where does Tommy Cornell come from?

[QUOTE=Weden]I think you'll find that Thou Lez invented the clothesline, way back in 190[b]5[/b], a YEAR before Strong started using it...[/QUOTE] Lou... Oh, wait.. wasn't he some guy in that fictional wrestling world, the ShawnMichaelsVerse? That one with that fake wrestling company called WWI or WWE or something?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah, that might explain it. No wonder I haven't heard of him. I might be a great (well, I think so) online wrestler but I can't be expected to know every made up guy like that. But when you have guys nowadays like Sean McFly, Tommy Cornell, the entire Stone family, the DeColts, Kikkawa, Nobatsu Tatsuko, Yoshimi Mushashibo, Eisaku Hoshino, Kunomasu, Scout, Guide, Runaway Train, Dread, Bruce the Giant..... y'know, REAL wrestlers, why would you even want to e-wrestle? Its guys like them that make me really want to wrestle, especially Duane Stone. He's totally awesome! Derek B - Duane Stone mark #1, Sam Strong hater #1

[QUOTE=Weden]I think you'll find that Thou Lez invented the clothesline, way back in 190[b]5[/b], a YEAR before Strong started using it...[/QUOTE] (A little off topic here). I didn't say Lou Thez. I said THOU LEZ. A play on words... It was also a joke about Strong's age :) Glad that's all cleared up now...

*shock* How can you call NOTBPW crappy?! Have you never seen any of the matches there? Every single one of them is millions of times better than any of Strong's matches, even the ones from 20 years ago when he was still only in his 70s. Not the 70s, his 70s. And any Stone could beat Strong any day. Duane, Jeremy, Dan Jr, Victoria.... hell, even Edd or Dan Sr. And don't even get me started on Sean McFly. His matches with the Stones are legendary around the world for being the best ever. Sam Strong is legendary for the worst matches in history. And you all know it!! Derek B - Sam Strong hater #1, Stone family mark #65325320523

Being a Sam Strong hater is being a hater of Pro Wrestling. Nothing (Except the Big Smack Scott neckbreaking Brainbuster) gets me more hyped than when Strong "bulks up" at the 7 minute mark, seemingly getting a breath of new life into his geriatric body, and his saggy man boobs perk back up, and the now 17 inch pythons get ready to deliver the Strongest move in wrestling, the Strong Clothesline. Sam Strong vs. Christian Faith circa 1991 was my dream match.

Well, in all honesty, methinks you're both right..... they both need a man-bra to sort out those saggy man boobs..... maybe they could borrow Catherine Quine's bras? So that she doesn't have any left..... mmmm Derek B - Sam Strong hater #1, Catherine Quine fan #5763902626293632

You're so full of it. Kikkawa could beat all these guys. The Stones, I've got a liking for though. I like their technical excellence. But Kikkawa DID beat Dan Jr. Kikkawa wore a mask back then, he was known as "Nin No Lionhead", but he did beat Dan Jr. Easilly, too. I think, no matter we'll ALL have to get together, buy this game, and then use our customers' power to get KIKKAWA on the box art of the next game. Although shipments to Japan do have Kikka on there (Over there, the game is known as "Kikkawa Tadiyuki No Toukon Resuringu" or "The Wrestling Spirit of Tadiyuki Kikkawa". So I guess, what I'm getting to is....LET'S BOYCOTT THE CORNELL BOX ART!!! LET'S BUY THE IMPORT!!!

Mmmmm...... Catherine Quine..... Huh? What were we talking about? Oh right...... um...... Sam Strong still sucks!! And Big Smack Scott smells...... but don't tell him I said that. Derek B - Catherine Quine's biggest fan..... though Joanne Rodriguez is hot too

[QUOTE=Richardthebloody]Oh please, with this. Kikkawa? Sam Strong? Tommy Cornell? They all pale in comparison to the man that will carry the industry into the future, once he breaks away from his no talent brother. Yes, I am talking about Bryan Vessey. He'll be the biggest star in the world once he gets past Sam Strong's glass ceiling.[/QUOTE] Ahh... finally a smart man. Vessey vs. McFly vs. Cornell... 11/10, if it would ever happen. *sigh* What a match that'd be... it'd go what? 3 hours? Oh, and hi!

Its cos he's Japanese which means he's EEEEEEEVIL!! I'd love to see a match between Sam Strong and Kikkawa..... not because it'd be a great match to watch, but cos Strong would finally retire and save the world from the world's most boring, lame and repetitive matches! That match has to happen! Derek B - still the #1 Sam Strong hater

Archived