Creative Controllers

HHH is being a right...well, HHH about things and is refusing to lay down -- waving his creative control in my face at every oppertunity. What I'm wondering is when will a CC-enabled worker actually lay down for someone else? Do they have to be similar, or more over, then the worker with the control? Have a positive relationship with the person?

Guest Bolton
[QUOTE=theaddicane;389988]HHH is being a right...well, HHH about things and is refusing to lay down -- waving his creative control in my face at every oppertunity.[QUOTE] That's old HHH for you! :D From experiance, Trips will only lie down for people that are two grades more popular then him or white wanna-be rappers, or people he likes (Batista, Shawn Michaels, hell, he'll probobly put over his own dad-in-law!)

Guest Bolton
[QUOTE=theaddicane;389988]HHH is being a right...well, HHH about things and is refusing to lay down -- waving his creative control in my face at every oppertunity.[/QUOTE] That's old HHH for you! :D From experiance, Trips will only lie down for people that are two grades more popular then him or white wanna-be rappers, or people he likes (Batista, Shawn Michaels, hell, he'll probobly put over his own dad-in-law!) EDIT: Sorry for the double post. Computer trouble.

[QUOTE=BadFurDay;390031]The person must be a rapper of average to low skill levels or a steroided monster that can't wrestle for crap but can imitate machineguns with his arms.[/QUOTE] If only WCW were still around to see this....

[QUOTE=BadFurDay;390031]The person must be a rapper of average to low skill levels or a steroided monster that can't wrestle for crap but can imitate machineguns with his arms.[/QUOTE] *ahem* A Mr Chris Benoit and a Mr Jeff Hardy would like to talk to you.

[QUOTE=Sigilistic;390382]*ahem* A Mr Chris Benoit and a Mr Jeff Hardy would like to talk to you.[/QUOTE] Wait, you mean Chris who got sent down to ECW before he died (no wonder he snapped after getting buried like that) and Jeff who never got the world title despite being overly popular? Yeah, sure. And BTW, if Jeff agrees to go to rehab, I'll own someone ten bucks. So he'd better not.

I think it's a mod problem. I don't think HHH really has a Creative Control Clause. He's on the creative team, sure. But he still lays down if Vince thinks it's good for business. Ie. Shelton Benjamin, Benoit, Cena, Batista, Orton, Undertaker, Goldberg, Hardy (and on and on and on). Does he whisper his ideas into Steph's ear? Sure. But he doesn't really have control. (You think the Katie Vick thing would have happened if he had creative control of his character?) HHH is on Creative staff. That's it. If we took a TEW spin on things, Vince likes HHH so much that whenever he gives him the "I don't like the results of this match" message, Vince will change the results. That's all. - Sonfaro

Archived