UFC Vs GAMMA

[IMG]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1240/yufcgammajh5.jpg[/IMG] Not so much a dynasty but i'll be using Tap or Snap 3 and importing the default guys and run a tournament in each weight division. I am looking to start a proper dynasty, but not just now. [B]Press Release:[/B] We are proud to announce the coming together of two of the biggest Mixed Martial Arts companies in the world. The Ultimate Fighting Championships and The Global Association of Mixed Martial Arts. This is the second big announcement from the GAMMA management after they confirmed their purchase of the BCF just 2 weeks ago. Dana White was really optimistic about the idea "It's great f****** news. We now get to see who the best f****** fighter in the f****** world is in each weight class. To find out who is the f****** best, we'll be holding 5 16 man tournaments across all weight divisions, 8 fighters from the UFC and 8 fighters from GAMMA. It's great f****** news. The brackets for each tournament are as follows: [B]Heavyweight [/B] Tim Boyer Vs Tim Sylvia Randy Couture Vs James Foster Raul Hughes Vs Andrei Arlovski Heath Herring Vs Rick Stanley Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Vs Lefter Oktay Frank Mir Vs Rav Kapur Fabricio Werdum Vs Stratos Pappianou Brandon Vera Vs Stafford Alois [B]Light Heavyweight[/B] Anthony LeToussier Vs Wanderlei Silva Bryan Van Den Hauwe Vs Tito Ortiz Mike Watson Vs Mauricio Rua Quinton Jackson Vs Ricky Heath Zvonimir Asanovic Vs Forrest Griffen Chuck Liddell Vs Petey Mack Keith Jardine Vs John Rivero Lyoto Machida Vs JJ Reid [B]Middleweight[/B] Matthew Dean Vs Dan Henderson Maarten De Vries Vs Anderson Silva Patrick Thomas Vs Yushin Okami Andrew Rush Vs Michael Bisping Buddy Garner Vs Rich Franklin Fernando Amaro Vs Evan Tanner Dan Halvorsen Vs Patrick Cote Kendall Tracey Vs Chris Leben [B]Welterweight[/B] Matt Serra Vs Will Kane Matt Hughes Vs Jack Humphreys Georges St Pierre Vs Alan Kendall John Fitch Vs Doug Hansen Karo Parisyan Vs Luis Basora Diego Sanchez Vs Julio Regueiro Josh Koscheck Vs Lukas Mellberg Thiago Alves Vs Nathan Chambers [B]Lightweight[/B] Sean Morrison Vs Sean Sherk BJ Penn Vs Giovani Silva Frank Edgar Vs Charles Stiles Tyson Griffen Vs Mario De Souza Kenny Florian Vs Luke Hilton Joe Stevenson Vs Milenko Rudonja Nate Diaz Vs Marko Prochazka Roger Huerta Vs Jason Dalglish

Just to let you guys know I will do a big write up before each event but i'm going away tomorrow for a week and would like to get the first event out of the way so i'm just going to post the results of the first round of the HW tournament Also, i've not a clue how to copy and paste the fight report. I know you can do it somehow but i;ve not a clue how so if anyone can let me know in this thread it would be really handy. I'll post the results when someone lets me know. Cheers, Jamie.

Thanks Tommy. [CENTER][B]UFC Vs GAMMA Heavyweight Tournament Press Conference:[/B][/CENTER] [B]Tripp:[/B] Thank all you guys for coming out to the press conference, the fighters are here ready to give there thoughts and opinions on their upcoming matches and they will be willing to answer any questions you have for them. Okay enough of me blabbing on, let's bring out the fighters. [B][CENTER]Tim Boyer Vs Tim Sylvia[/CENTER][/B] [B]Boyer:[/B] This fight for me is a good fight, Sylvia normally has a huge reach on people and uses it to his advantage. I am more technically sound than Tim Sylvia with my stand up and we both have a pretty poor ground game. Theres no way Timmeh is going to catch me with his sloppy boxing. [B]Sylvia:[/B] This is a great match up for the fans, two big strong powerful stand up fighters going out their and banging. I'm going to catch Boyer with my "Sloppy Boxing" and finish him. I will take this tournament. [B][CENTER]Randy Couture Vs James Foster[/CENTER][/B] [B]Foster:[/B]It's a great thing that these two companies have come together so we can see who the best guys in the world are. This fight with Randy is a great fight, we are two of the most beloved fighters in America, two world class wrestlers with a wealth of MMA experience. I may have recently lost my title but i'm looking to get back in their and challenge for this tournament. [B]Couture:[/B] I didn't think I would fight in the UFC ever again, I had my heart set on the Fedor fight, but when Dana came up to me with this proposal I was all ears. It's a great oppertunity for myself and the sport of MMA to go mainstream. Foster is a great opponent and I look forward to meeting him in the octagon. [B][CENTER]Raul Hughes Vs Andrei Arlovski[/CENTER][/B] [B]Hughes:[/B] I'm undefeated in 11 fights and have a great stand up game. Arlovski's cinderella chin is going to be tested in this fight. I will win. [B]Arlovski:[/B]I'm very happy to be fighting again, against the GAMMA Champion I will win. [B][CENTER]Heath Herring Vs Rick Stanley[/CENTER][/B] [B]Herring:[/B]You know, this is a great fight for the fans. I should finally have somebody who is going to stand in front of me and bang. I'm looking forward to a good scrap. [B]Stanley:[/B]Heath's pretty much covered it, it's going to be a scrap. [B][CENTER]Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Vs Lefter Oktay[/CENTER][/B] [B] Oktay:[/B] For me this is the toughest fight of my career. Fighting an MMA legend, it's going to be a great experience. [B]Nogueira:[/B]You know I have the belt, and i'm going to have to train really hard to keep hold of it and become the tournament champion. I want to unify the titles. Oktay is a tough guy but I will take him down and submit him. [B][CENTER]Frank Mir Vs Rav Kapur[/CENTER][/B] [B]Mir:[/B]I'm coming off a big win against Lesnar, now I get to fight a completely different style fighter. A tough in your face kickboxer from England. I'll either knock him out or submit him. I will win this fight. [B]Rav:[/B]I'm a big fan of Frank Mir, I look up to the guy for what he's accomplished in the sport. That will not stop me from caving his face in with my fist though. I look forward to the fight. [CENTER][B]Fabricio Werdum Vs Stratos Pappianou[/B][/CENTER] [B]Werdum:[/B] I'm looking forward to the fight, whether we stand or go to the ground. I will win. [B]Pappianou:[/B] I will be victorious. [CENTER][B]Brandon Vera Vs Stafford Alois[/B][/CENTER] [B]Vera:[/B] It's a tough fight for me, I don't have a specific gameplan right now. I know Alois is good on his feet so I could easily expose his ground game, but we'll see come fight time. [B]Alois:[/B] I love the fact Brandon thinks I've a week ground game, I might even just pull guard immediately into the fight. But in all seriousness I think he's scared to stand with me, he knows the power I posses. I'm not just doing this for GAMMA, but for the BCF and the whole of the U.K. [B]Tripp:[/B] Okay thanks guys, we look forward to seeing you all at the event!

[CENTER][B]Rav Kapur Vs Frank Mir[/B][/CENTER] [B]Round 1[/B] Kapur comes out fast and quickly backs Mir up, all the way up against the cage. Kapur throws a series of rights and lefts; none of the strikes to the head got through, but two nice body shots did. He doesn't follow up though, instead keeping a few steps back, clearly not wanting to get tied up in a clinch. Mir throws a low kick, then advances with some jabs, forcing Kapur to back off a little. They meet in the center and exchange strikes, with Kapur looking the crisper striker of the two, although without doing any real damage. Mir shoots in for the takedown, but Kapur sprawls and eventually pushes free. Right hand from Kapur, then two jabs which both find their mark. Mir bats away a third, then comes in hard and fast for a second takedown attempt. Kapur sprawls again, but gets pushed all the way up against the cage. Mir has a leg, but is low down to the ground and doesn't have the leverage to complete the takedown. He works to a better standing position, but has to lose the leg and grab a clinch instead. They both fire off some small punches from there. Mir tries for a trip, but Kapur avoids it and works free from the clinch. He returns to the center, clearly wanting a striking battle rather than a grappling match. Mir follows, hands held high, and throws a couple of jabs. Kapur connects with one instead though, and then with a looping right hand that catches Mir above the eye. He felt that, but doesn't go down. Best strike of the round so far. Mir throws a low kick. Kapur comes in to strike again, but this time cannot sprawl quickly enough and gets taken down. Kapur pulls guard. Unfortunately for Mir, now that he has finally gotten the takedown, there's less than thirty seconds left. He tries to pass guard to get to side control, but Kapur comfortably defends it until the round is over. The first round is over. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Kapur. [B]Round 2[/B] For a second it looked like Mir was about to go for a takedown, but nothing came from it. Kapur leads with a right hand, then comes in for a quick takedown. Mir saw it coming and smartly turns out of the grapple, pushing Kapur to the ground, and ending up taking his back in a great defensive move. Mir gets one arm in and snakes it around the throat of Kapur, squeezing his wind-pipe shut. Kapur tries to pull the arm free, but can't, and so rolls over in a last-ditch effort to break free. It is to no avail though, as that allows Mir to get a body-scissors in too. With no alternatives left, Kapur taps out. The official time is 0:45. [B][CENTER]Frank Mir Wins Via Rear Naked Choke 0:45 Round 2[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Fabricio Werdum Vs Stratos Pappioannou[/CENTER][/B] [B]Round 1[/B] Not much happening at first. Papaioannou is the first to make a move, coming in with a right hand that narrowly misses. Werdum gets in a jab that landed on the left cheek of Papaioannou, and leaves a mark. Quite a slow paced round so far. Papaioannou takes another jab and moves in to retaliate, but it was a set-up and he gets creamed with a high right kick to the side of the head! Papaioannou stumbles but doesn't go down, and has to cover up as Werdum comes in with a series of punches to try and finish the job. Papaioannou somehow manages to hold on long enough to get his senses back, and buys some time by clinching. Hard knee from Papaioannou from the clinch, and Werdum felt that, he looks a little tired from unloading that barrage. They break, and Papaioannou gets in a nice right hand. About thirty seconds pass without any contact, and the crowd become a little restless. The first round is over. Blurcat.com has it down as 10-9 Werdum. [B]Round 2[/B] Slow start; nearly a full minute of circling, occasional fakes, and long-range jabs. Neither fighter is creating much. Werdum works an angle, but takes a low kick to the shin when he advances. They clinch, and end up with Papaioannou backed up against the cage. Werdum gets a couple of right hands to the body, but his attempts at knee strikes are deflected by Papaioannou, who uses his legs well to defend. Werdum pulls free and takes a step back, then powers in a right hand. Papaioannou gets out the way, ducks under a second right hand, and backs up to the center. Werdum follows, and we're back to circling. Uninspiring action so far, they've both been fairly devoid of inspiration. Werdum hits a couple of right hands, both hitting gloves, then a left hand to the body that connected. That was the best shot of the round so far. Papaioannou tags him with a flicked jab to the cheek, but it had virtually no power on it. Papaioannou leans in to a looping left, but it puts him off balance and it's only at the last second that he gets his chin out of the way of a vicious right cross that comes back. If that had hit, we may have had a knock out. Time runs out with them standing, circling again. The second round is over. Blurcat.com scores it 10-9 for Werdum. [B]Round 3[/B] Werdum doesn't exactly disguise his intentions for this round, going right to the center and motioning for Papaioannou to come and trade blows. Papaioannou wisely keeps back for the time being, content to throw long-range jabs. Werdum isn't quite as content though, as he begins to stalk Papaioannou. They meet near the cage. Papaioannou hits a nice jab, then goes to clinch. Werdum stops that with a powerful right hand to the body, then a fizzing left hook that glances off the side of the head. An attempt at a knock out right hand finds nothing but gloves. It is clear that Werdum believes that he has the power to get a knock out here, his game plan appears to be to look for the one punch finish. Papaioannou is trying to keep moving, to not let Werdum get set to throw a bomb. Werdum is controlling this round by virtue of the knock out threat, as Papaioannou is being forced to fight somewhat defensively. Werdum throws another big punch, narrowly missing, but does score with a follow up jab, landing just above the right eye. Papaioannou returns fire with a pair of jabs, both finding gloves. Time begins to tick away. It hasn't been the most exciting round, but Werdum has controlled it and managed to land the better shots. That's the end of the round. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Werdum. The official scores are: 30-27 (twice), 29-28 for Fabricio Werdum. [B]Fabricio Werdum Wins Via Unanimous Decision[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Stafford Alois Vs Brandon Vera[/CENTER][/B] [B]Round 1[/B] Vera isn't hanging around, right from the start Alois is forced onto the back foot by four hard shots, although none of them get through the gloves. Alois circles, steps in, then unloads a combination of punches, but Vera weaves out of the way and scores with a beauty of a right hand, glancing above the right eye. That was some lovely counter punching from Vera, the timing had to be perfect and it was. Alois is looking a bit frustrated, and uncorks a ragged-looking uppercut that missed by several inches. Vera really should have taken advantage of that mistake, Alois was wide open for a moment there. Vera hits a high kick, catching Alois on the shoulder. Jab from Alois finds the mark, but it didn't have much power behind it as he was leaning backward too much. Vera fires off a couple of straight punches in response, but only finds gloves. They clinch, and the fight enters a lull. Alois scores with a knee from the clinch, it landed around the hip area of Vera, who responds with a couple of shots to the ribs. The time runs out with them still clinched though. End of round 1. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Vera. [B]Round 2[/B] They touch gloves to begin. Vera throws out a looping right hand, setting up a mid-level kick. The punch found gloves, the kick found nothing but thin air as Alois had stepped back in time. They meet in the center, exchanging a series of blows, and Vera gets the better of it, scoring with a crisp jab that causes Alois to back up quickly. Sensing a chance, Vera follows and forces him up against the cage with some jabs. Alois covers up, as two hard strikes find the gloves from Vera. A right hand misses, and that is the chance Alois needs to quickly get out of trouble and back to the center. Great start to the round from Vera. They clinch. Alois gets in a nice knee, but a second attempt sees him swept to the ground. Alois landed hard with Vera right on top of him, it looks like he got winded. Vera hits three big punches to the face, and Alois is rocked. Vera gets an arm, locks in a kimura, and Alois has no alternative but to tap out. Vera wins via 2nd round kimura submission with the official time being 2:19. [CENTER][B]Vera wins Via kimura 2:19 round 2[/B] [B]Tim Boyer Vs Tim Sylvia[/B][/CENTER] [B]Round 1[/B] Boyer pushes Sylvia back against the cage, and is able to use that as a set up to taking Sylvia down the mat, landing in side control. Sylvia tries to scramble into a better position, but Boyer grabs an arm and tries to lock a hold in. Sylvia bucks him over, and manages to wind up on top, but Boyer still has the arm, and now has his legs wrapped around it. Sylvia hits a flurry of left hands to the back and thighs of Boyer, who is almost upside down now. It's no good though, as Sylvia cannot get his arm free, and as soon as Boyer starts to sink the hold in fully, there's no choice but to tap out. Boyer wins via first round armbar submission at 55 seconds. [CENTER][B]Tim Boyer wins via armbar 55 seconds Round 1[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Heath Herring Vs Rick Stanley[/CENTER][/B] [B]Round 1[/B] Herring throws the first punch of the round, a high searching jab that didn't carry a great deal of threat with it. Stanley throws a one-two combination in return, neither connecting, then steps in and delivers a hard kick to the outside of the thigh. Herring steps back, throwing a right hand as he does to buy himself space. They circle, then move in again to exchange strikes, neither fighter getting a clear advantage. They come together again and the same result. It has become something of a stalemate at the moment. They come together to exchange strikes for the third time, and this time they wind up in a clinch. Stanley hits a knee to the ribs. A couple of shots to the back from Herring. They struggle all the way back, with Herring ending up backed up against the cage. Stanley hits another knee, but there wasn't much power behind it. Herring stomps downward onto his foot. Herring manages to reverse their positions, but that only lasts about thirty seconds before it gets reversed once more. Stanley gets an arm free and tries to throw a big shot to the cheek, Herring ducks under it and gets the arm back under control. The referee finally breaks them up, and we're back to where we started. Herring tries a high kick to start, but Stanley saw it coming and easily avoids it. They come back together in the center, and it's Stanley who gets the first sustained attack of the round, hitting two hard body shots and a jab that caught Herring on the nose. Herring hits a straight right, enough to stop Stanley from following up any further. The time expires with them standing. Not a great round for either of them or the crowd, it was very scrappy. The 1st round ends. Blurcat.com has it down as 10-9 Stanley. [B]Round 2[/B] Slow start, both fighters are throwing tentative punches without threatening anything more powerful. Stanley puts together the first exciting moment, stringing together four punches in quick succession, but Herring defended well. Straight right from Herring in response, but it caught nothing but gloves. They start circling. The referee tells them to fight, the lack of action so far is worrying. They get in close and exchange body shots, Stanley probably getting the slightly better punches in, and then fall into a clinch. That goes nowhere, and the referee separates them. Herring gets a nice kick in just before the time expires, but it's unlikely that is going to stop the judges giving that round to Stanley. The round ends. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Stanley. [B]Round 3[/B] Stanley doesn't waste any time and throws two jabs to the face, but Herring easily side-steps both and circles to the left. Herring throws a head fake, then comes in fast from an angle with a looping punch, but misses and takes a glancing shot to the shoulder from a left hand counter. About thirty seconds pass without any contact, and the crowd become a little restless. Stanley steps in to throw a right hand, but doesn't get a chance to pull the trigger as Herring is already in with a takedown. Stanley hits the floor hard, and Herring winds up in his guard. Herring gets past the guard, but only just, one leg is trapped by Stanley. A couple of right hands by Herring leave ugly red marks where they hit the unprotected stomach of Stanley. Herring gets both legs free and transitions higher up the body, putting Stanley in huge trouble. Herring manages to get a forearm firmly across the throat of Stanley and he pushes down. Stanley, with no way of getting out, has no alternative but to tap out. The official time of the choke submission is 1:50 of round 3. [CENTER][B]Heath Herring wins Via rear naked choke 1:50 round 3[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira Vs Lefter Oktay[/CENTER][/B] [B]Round 1[/B] Both fighters circle. Minotauro tries to work an angle, then steps in...and gets creamed with a high head kick! Oktay landed it right to the ear of all places, and Minotauro's legs give way, sending him crashing to the floor. The referee immediately covers him up, he is clearly out cold. Oktay gets the win via K.O. The official time is 0:57. [B] Lefter Oktay wins via K.O 0:57 Round 1[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Raul Hughes Vs Andrei Arlovski[/CENTER][/B] [B]Round 1[/B] Right hand from Hughes was thrown with power, but bounced off the gloves of Arlovski. Hughes follows up by coming in close, but Arlovski is ready with a straight right hand that glances off the side of the head. Arlovski gets caught with a solid right hand out of nowhere, and is rocked. Hughes follows up with another one, and Arlovski looks in trouble all of a sudden. He is backed up against the cage and Hughes is unloading. The punches are raining down, Arlovski is covering up. The referee has seen enough and stops the fight, clearly feeling that Arlovski was unable to defend himself intelligently. Hughes wins. Official time of the TKO is 1:34 of the first round. [CENTER][B]Raul Hughes wins via TKO 1:34 Round 1[/B][/CENTER] [B][CENTER]Randy Couture Vs James Foster[/CENTER][/B] [B]Round 1[/B] Foster leads with the right hand to set up a low kick, Couture deals with it well. They clinch, but only for a few seconds before it gets broken. Both throw stiff jabs at the same time, neither connects properly. Back to the clinch. It has been a disjointed start to the round, the flow hasn't quite developed properly. Couture uses a knee to the ribs before backing Foster up against the cage. Right hand from Foster connects though, that was well timed. Couture breaks the clinch and backs off. That was sloppy on his part, Foster was basically gifted a free shot. Three quick jabs from Couture sting the gloves, then a crashing hook to the body finds its mark. Good recovery. Foster fires off a low kick again, but it's well wide. Foster gets caught with a solid right hand out of nowhere, and is rocked. Couture follows up with another one, and Foster looks in trouble all of a sudden. He is backed up against the cage and Couture is unloading. The punches are raining down, Foster is covering up. The referee has seen enough and stops the fight, clearly feeling that Foster was unable to defend himself intelligently. Couture wins. The official time is 3:16. [CENTER][B]Couture Wins Via TKO 3:16 Round 1[/B][/CENTER]

[QUOTE=darthsiddus2;394601]only thing I see wrong with it is the fact that you have Dana White swearing like every two seconds... the only time he does swear is in the ultimate fighter.[/QUOTE] You obvioulsy haven't watched any of his press conferences.

[B]Anthony LeToussier [/B]Vs Wanderlei Silva Bryan Van Den Hauwe Vs [B]Tito Ortiz[/B] Mike Watson Vs [B]Mauricio Rua[/B] [B]Quinton Jackson[/B] Vs Ricky Heath [B]Zvonimir Asanovic[/B] Vs Forrest Griffen [B]Chuck Liddell[/B] Vs Petey Mack Keith Jardine Vs [B]John Rivero[/B] [B]Lyoto Machida [/B]Vs JJ Reid --- Too tough to call Machida by decision

[B]Anthony LeToussier[/B] Vs Wanderlei Silva Bryan Van Den Hauwe Vs [B]Tito Ortiz[/B] Mike Watson Vs [B]Mauricio Rua[/B] [B]Quinton Jackson[/B] Vs Ricky Heath [B]Zvonimir Asanovic [/B]Vs Forrest Griffen [B]Chuck Liddell[/B] Vs Petey Mack Keith Jardine Vs [B]John Rivero[/B] Lyoto Machida Vs [B]JJ Reid[/B]

[CENTER][B]Pres Conference[/B][/CENTER] [B]Dana:[/B] Thanks for coming guys. We had a great event last time out, there were some truly great fights. The best part was the UFC kicked GAMMA's ass 5-3. [B]Tripp:[/B] Yeah it was a great event, but theres a long way to go in this thing. I'm confident GAMMA will come out on top. [B]Dana:[/B] This time we have the UFC's most stacked division going up against some tough competition from GAMMA it's going to be a great show. Okay now i've finished up I'll let the fighters come up and give there thoughts on the match ups. [B][CENTER]Anthony LeToussier Vs Wanderlei Silva[/CENTER][/B] [B]Wanderlei:[/B] You know I wanted for to fight the best in the world. Le Toussier is a very tough guy but I when we come to F*** sorry, fight. I will knock him out. [B]Le Toussier:[/B] It's a great honour to fight Wanderlei, we all know he was the long time champion of Pride. If I can take this victory it would be by far the biggest of my career. [B][CENTER]Bryan Van Den Hauwe Vs Tito Ortiz[/CENTER][/B] [B]Ortiz:[/B] I think this one is going to come down to experience. I've not seen any footage on this guy but I do know he has the better wrestling credentials, but this isn't wrestling. It's MMA, I will knock this guy out. [B]Hauwe:[/B] Well hopefully Tito thinks i'm coming into this fight to wrestle, I've been working hard on my Muay Thai skills, don't be surprised when you wake up in the hospital Tito. I'm going to maul you. [B][CENTER]Mike Watson Vs Mauricio Rua[/CENTER][/B] [B]Watson:[/B] It's the most exciting fight on the card definately, two explosive exciting young stand up fighters going to war. It's going to be a good scrap, and one I plan on coming out on top of. [B]Shogun:[/B] It's going to be a good fight, I will win by submission or knockout. There will be no decision. [B][CENTER]Quinton Jackson Vs Ricky Heath[/CENTER][/B] [B]Heath:[/B]I have the best opportunity of all the fighters here. I'm going up against the Champion of the UFC, if I can knock him off it says great things for myself and GAMMA. I'm coming into this fight like any other fight good looking and hungry for a victory. [B]Rampage:[/B] Have ya'll seen the prize money for this tournament? Ya'll don't know what I could do with that money. Not to mention that big ass belt. That's my motivation going into this fight, being able to feed my family with all that money. [B][CENTER]Zvonimir Asanovic Vs Forrest Griffen[/CENTER][/B] [B]Asanovic:[/B] Forrest is very tough resilient boy, but I will be far too much for him. [B]Griffen:[/B] You know, i'm going to go in there and do what I always do and thats just have a great scrap. I will make this a drawn out war whether Asanovic likes it or not. [B][CENTER]Chuck Liddell Vs Petey Mack[/CENTER][/B] [B]Liddell:[/B] I just love to fight, I really want to progress in this tournament and fight Rampage, that's my main focus. [B]Mack:[/B] Chuck's tough. I think it's great that he's looking past me to get to Rampage. We'll see if he's still thinking about Rampage when I put him on his ass and punch him in the head numerous times. [B][CENTER]Keith Jardine Vs John Rivero[/CENTER][/B] [B]Jardine:[/B] Rivero is really tough. It's a great fight that i'm really motivated for. Rivero is a top contender and i'm looking forward to the fight. [B]Rivero:[/B] I have nothing to say except I will win. Thankyou. [CENTER][B]Lyoto Machida Vs JJ Reid[/B][/CENTER] [B]Machida:[/B] He's a tough guy, but i'll take his will to fight and win. [B]Reid:[/B]You know Lyoto is one of the most under rated guys in the world. He has K.O power in his hands, awesome ground game. It's by far my toughest fight yet.

[B][CENTER]John Rivero Vs Keith Jardine[/CENTER][/B] [B]Round 1[/B] Rivero starts fast, immediately going on the attack with jabs and straight rights. Jardine covers up from the initial burst, then starts throwing some raking rights and lefts. Rivero bobs and weaves out of harm's way, countering by flicking off jabs whenever possible, peppering Jardine with strikes. None of them are likely to knock Jardine down, but they will add up over time. Jardine moves in and tries to back Rivero up against the cage, but he is too quick, and won't allow himself to get caught. Jardine is having a real problem with Rivero's movement, which is allowing him to dart in and out almost at will, hitting quick jabs and avoiding any counters. There's another example, as Rivero scores with a sharp left hand to the chest, and is gone before the big right hand of Jardine hits. Jardine looks frustrated, and switches tactics, no longer looking for the big punches but trying to stop Rivero getting in close by using low kicks and long, raking punches. Rivero is kept from doing any further damage, but Jardine isn't generating any offence either. Rivero comes in from an angle, takes a right hand, but scores with a flurry of his own. Jardine tries to hit a low kick, but misses. Time is running down, Rivero is going to take this round on points, he has been able to dominate it thanks to his superior movement. End of the round. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Rivero. [B]Round 2[/B] Slow start, both fighters are throwing tentative punches without threatening anything more powerful. Rivero puts together the first exciting moment, stringing together four punches in quick succession, but Jardine defended well. Straight right from Jardine in response, but it caught nothing but gloves. They start circling. The referee tells them to fight, the lack of action so far is worrying. They get in close and exchange body shots, Rivero probably getting the slightly better punches in, and then fall into a clinch. That goes nowhere, and the referee separates them. Jardine gets a nice kick in just before the time expires, but it's unlikely that is going to stop the judges giving that round to Rivero. That's the end of the round. Blurcat.com scores it 10-9 for Rivero. [B]Round 3[/B] Jardine goes to the center, and immediately throws some jabs, looking to engage in a striking battle. Rivero doesn't commit though, instead circling and looking for an angle. Rivero comes in, ducks a right hand, then unleashes a flurry of punches. Jardine covers up at first, then throws a scathing right hand, but Rivero is already out of range. Rivero repeats the trick, working a new angle, darting in, then firing off strikes while keeping out of the way of any counter punches. It happens a third time, and Jardine is beginning to look frustrated. Rivero's footwork and general movement is looking good, Jardine is being made to look very slow and lumbering in comparison. Furthermore, Rivero is being able to launch multiple short bursts of offense without really being in any danger, Jardine has yet to hit any sort of meaningful punch, simply because Rivero is too quick. Jardine finally gets in close enough to grapple with Rivero, clinching up. Jardine scores a nice body punch, then steps back and goes for a vicious right hand, but Rivero bobs out of the way and hits a right hook of his own. Time is ticking away, and Jardine is well behind in this round, he needs to do something special. Jardine swings for the fences, but Rivero has no problem avoiding it. The round peters out. End of the round. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Rivero. All three judges give a score of 30-27 to John Rivero. [B][CENTER]Winner via Unanimous Decision: John Rivero[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Lyoto Machida Vs JJ Reid[/CENTER][/B] [B]Round 1[/B] Machida scores the first meaningful blow of the round, hitting a powerful overhand right that thumped past the gloves. Reid shakes it off though, and scores with a nice low kick to the outside of the thigh. He steps in to throw some strikes, but Machida moves to a new angle and scores with a series of jabs. Reid turns and swings a heavy right hand, but Machida goes underneath it and hits a wicked kick to the gut. That exchange really showed the difference between the two fighters; Machida looks light on his feet and very agile, Reid looks slow and sluggish by comparison. Reid will need to find a way to nullify Machida's footwork, perhaps by getting in close, as he has been picked apart for the first half of this round. Machida darts in again, and gets in a nice flurry. Reid manages to hit a crisp jab in return, but one of Machida's punches caught him above the eye, leaving a mark, so he came off the worse from that exchange. The round ends without any further big strikes happening, Machida controlling the round with his superior movement. End of the round. Blurcat.com gives that one to Machida by 10-9. [B]Round 2[/B] Slow start; nearly a full minute of circling, occasional fakes, and long-range jabs. Neither fighter is creating much. Reid works an angle, but takes a low kick to the shin when he advances. They clinch, and end up with Machida backed up against the cage. Reid gets a couple of right hands to the body, but his attempts at knee strikes are deflected by Machida, who uses his legs well to defend. Reid pulls free and takes a step back, then powers in a right hand. Machida gets out the way, ducks under a second right hand, and backs up to the center. Reid follows, and we're back to circling. Uninspiring action so far, they've both been fairly devoid of inspiration. Reid hits a couple of right hands, both hitting gloves, then a left hand to the body that connected. That was the best shot of the round so far. Machida tags him with a flicked jab to the cheek, but it had virtually no power on it. Machida leans in to a looping left, but it puts him off balance and it's only at the last second that he gets his chin out of the way of a vicious right cross that comes back. If that had hit, we may have had a knock out. Time runs out with them standing, circling again. End of the round. Blurcat.com scores it 10-9 for Reid. [B]Round 3[/B] The two fighters circle. Reid flicks out a couple of jabs, then an unconventinal looping right hand. Machida easily side-steps it, but trips and falls to the ground! He is up quickly, before Reid could get in. Replays confirm that it was purely a stumble, the punch was well wide of the mark. Machida moves in, ducks under a big right hand, and gets two crisp jabs in before getting smothered into a clinch. One of those jabs landed hard, Reid is a little rattled. They struggle in the clinch, both throwing small punches to the back and ribs. The referee separates them. Reid forces Machida back up against the cage, and starts throwing jabs. He looks to be keeping Machida in position, waiting to unload a big punch. Reid does, lunging in with a huge right cross, but Machida saw it coming and goes underneath it, scoring with a right hand to the gut on the way past. Reid turns and tries to follow up immediately, but gets tagged with a wicked left hook that drops him to one knee. Reid is up quickly, causing Machida, who was about to dive in, to back off. Replays show that the punch connected, but Reid was already going downward to duck the punch, so it wasn't as powerful as first thought. Reid throws a high kick, but it doesn't do anything but cause Machida to step back. The time expires without anything further of note happening. End of the round. Blurcat.com scores it 10-9 for Machida. The judges scores are unanimous, and give a score of 29-28 to Lyoto Machida. [B][CENTER]Winner via Unanimous Decision: Lyoto Machida[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Anthony LeToussier Vs Wanderlei Silva[/CENTER][/B] [B]Round 1[/B] There's a few minor exchanges of punches to start the round, and Wanderlei gets the better of them. Neither fighter is throwing any bombs, but Wanderlei is showing the better technique, and has hit a few nice body shots. They come together again, and Wanderlei shows quick hands to get in three nice shots. LeToussier definitely felt them. Neither fighter seems interested in taking this to the ground, they're just circling, throwing a few punches, then regrouping. LeToussier is struggling to inflict much damage. He may need to switch tactics, as so far Wanderlei is looking very comfortable. LeToussier comes in with left, but Wanderlei saw it coming and slipped in a great right hand counter punch. LeToussier is getting frustrated. The remainder of the round is no different, as the occasional exchanges of strikes are clearly go the way of Wanderlei's superior technique. The 1st round ends. Blurcat.com has it down as 10-9 Wanderlei. [B]Round 2[/B] The two fighters circle. LeToussier flicks out a couple of jabs, then an unconventinal looping right hand. Wanderlei easily side-steps it, but trips and falls to the ground! He is up quickly, before LeToussier could get in. Replays confirm that it was purely a stumble, the punch was well wide of the mark. Wanderlei moves in, ducks under a big right hand, and gets two crisp jabs in before getting smothered into a clinch. One of those jabs landed hard, LeToussier is a little rattled. They struggle in the clinch, both throwing small punches to the back and ribs. The referee separates them. LeToussier forces Wanderlei back up against the cage, and starts throwing jabs. He looks to be keeping Wanderlei in position, waiting to unload a big punch. LeToussier does, lunging in with a huge right cross, but Wanderlei saw it coming and goes underneath it, scoring with a right hand to the gut on the way past. LeToussier turns and tries to follow up immediately, but gets tagged with a wicked left hook that drops him to one knee. LeToussier is up quickly, causing Wanderlei, who was about to dive in, to back off. Replays show that the punch connected, but LeToussier was already going downward to duck the punch, so it wasn't as powerful as first thought. LeToussier throws a high kick, but it doesn't do anything but cause Wanderlei to step back. The time expires without anything further of note happening. End of the round. Blurcat.com scores it 10-9 for Wanderlei. [B]Round 3[/B] The round begins, and it is Wanderlei who starts better, energetically bounding straight into action by throwing a three-punch combination and a scything leg kick. LeToussier defended all four blows well, but is forced to be on the backfoot right from the word go. Wanderlei works for an angle, coming in from the left hand side with a high right hand. LeToussier ducks under it and nestles a stiff jab in the solar plexus. It doesn't seem to slow Wanderlei down much though, as he swiftly turns and hits a crisp left to the side of the head, followed almost instantly by a mid-level kick that smacks above the hip of LeToussier. Interesting first minute of action, Wanderlei is looking particularly sharp. LeToussier tries to turn the momentum by advancing quickly and driving Wanderlei back against the cage with a series of jabs and hooks, and they end up clinched. LeToussier tries a knee from that position, but it is blocked. Wanderlei scores with two sharp blows to the ribs, and then they break away from each other. Wanderlei glances at the referee, not sure why. They square up to each other in the center. Wanderlei throws a head fake and comes in from low down to hit a rising shot that catches LeToussier on the side of the head. LeToussier got a shot in too though, although it hit the shoulder rather than the head. Time is running down; Wanderlei has probably done enough to win the round, but it has turned quite scrappy since the clinch against the cage, both will probably be slightly unhappy with that. LeToussier tries a late surge, coming in hard and fast with a leading left, but Wanderlei defends it well and scores the only meaningful shot of the exchange with a crisp left hand. The round is over. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Wanderlei. The official scores are in; two judges give 30-27, the other 29-28, all for Wanderlei Silva. [B][CENTER]Winner via Unanimous Decision: Wanderlei Silva[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Bryan Van Den Hauwe Vs Tito Ortiz[/CENTER][/B] [B]Round 1[/B] Nice fast-paced start from Ortiz, who gets right in Van Den Hauwe's face from the beginning of the round, throwing some crisp jabs and then a vicious uppercut. The two jabs got parried, the uppercut missed as Van Den Hauwe side-stepped. Van Den Hauwe fires back with a left hand, then a right to the body. Ortiz steps in, but only into a waist-high kick from Van Den Hauwe. Ortiz is quick though, and manages to catch it around the knee. Using it as leverage, Ortiz sweeps Van Den Hauwe's standing leg and takes them to the ground. Van Den Hauwe quickly pulls guard. Ortiz throws out a right hand, parried away by Van Den Hauwe. The guard is quite tight, for the moment at least Ortiz looks content to stay there and throw some punches. Van Den Hauwe isn't offering any sort of attacking threat yet, instead concentrating on keeping the strikes from landing. A big punch is driven into the ribs, Van Den Hauwe thought it was going for the face. Another punch lands in the same place, and a red mark starts to develop. Van Den Hauwe reaches up and pulls Ortiz down into a clinch, and tries to work an armbar from the bottom. Ortiz defends it easily, and gets in a sharp jab to the face too. He stands up slightly, leaning forward into the guard, and starts throwing some right hands. One gets through, the others are parried. Van Den Hauwe looked like he might be considering trying to apply a triangle then, as Ortiz was very exposed, but he didn't get a chance due to the ferocity of the punches. Ortiz gets back down to kneeling in the guard. Another right hand lands to the ribs. Van Den Hauwe fires off two punches from his back, but Ortiz defends them easily by simply leaning backward out of reach. Ortiz stands again, the guard remaining tight around him, and throws another couple of bombs. This time Van Den Hauwe does try to apply the triangle, and an armbar at the same time, but Ortiz breaks free. Time is ticking down, looks like Van Den Hauwe will survive this ground and pound attack. The round ends without further note. That's the end of the round. Blurcat.com gives that one to Ortiz by 10-9. [B]Round 2[/B] Ortiz starts the round like a house on fire, hitting three quick jabs and a vicious right hook. Van Den Hauwe covered up well, but at least one of the jabs got through and landed above the left eye. Van Den Hauwe backs up to buy some time, but Ortiz keeps coming and lands a right hand to the body. Van Den Hauwe scores with a jab in return, then goes with a kick to the waist. Ortiz catches the leg though and quickly rushes forward with a takedown. Van Den Hauwe pulls guard. Van Den Hauwe has the guard held very high. Ortiz throws a big right hand, but almost puts himself right into a triangle as a result, and he is forced to fight free. Van Den Hauwe throws a punch and it lands right above the nose. Ortiz throws four massive punches as a response, threatening to try and knock Van Den Hauwe right through the canvas, Van Den Hauwe is forced to simply cover up and try to survive. Ortiz is controlling the round from this position, although it has to be said that he hasn't yet truly looked like he can stop the match from here. Van Den Hauwe moves to butterfly guard and then tries to scramble back up, but Ortiz stops that by throwing another set of big punches, forcing Van Den Hauwe to go back to the full guard. The round ends with them still like that, with Ortiz having totally controlled the round from the guard. End of the round. Blurcat.com scores 10-9 Ortiz. [B]Round 3[/B] Ortiz throws the first punch of the round, a high searching jab that didn't carry a great deal of threat with it. Van Den Hauwe throws a one-two combination in return, neither connecting, then steps in and delivers a hard kick to the outside of the thigh. Ortiz steps back, throwing a right hand as he does to buy himself space. They circle, then move in again to exchange strikes, neither fighter getting a clear advantage. They come together again and the same result. It has become something of a stalemate at the moment. They come together to exchange strikes for the third time, and this time they wind up in a clinch. Van Den Hauwe hits a knee to the ribs. A couple of shots to the back from Ortiz. They struggle all the way back, with Ortiz ending up backed up against the cage. Van Den Hauwe hits another knee, but there wasn't much power behind it. Ortiz stomps downward onto his foot. Ortiz manages to reverse their positions, but that only lasts about thirty seconds before it gets reversed once more. Van Den Hauwe gets an arm free and tries to throw a big shot to the cheek, Ortiz ducks under it and gets the arm back under control. The referee finally breaks them up, and we're back to where we started. Ortiz tries a high kick to start, but Van Den Hauwe saw it coming and easily avoids it. They come back together in the center, and it's Van Den Hauwe who gets the first sustained attack of the round, hitting two hard body shots and a jab that caught Ortiz on the nose. Ortiz hits a straight right, enough to stop Van Den Hauwe from following up any further. The time expires with them standing. Not a great round for either of them or the crowd, it was very scrappy. That's the end of the round. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Van Den Hauwe. Tito Ortiz wins the match, getting a score of 29-28 from all three judges. [B][CENTER]Winner Via Unanimous Decision: Tito Ortiz[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Mike Watson Vs Mauricio Rua[/CENTER][/B] [B]Round 1[/B] Watson isn't hanging around, right from the start Shogun is forced onto the back foot by four hard shots, although none of them get through the gloves. Shogun circles, steps in, then unloads a combination of punches, but Watson weaves out of the way and scores with a beauty of a right hand, glancing above the right eye. That was some lovely counter punching from Watson, the timing had to be perfect and it was. Shogun is looking a bit frustrated, and uncorks a ragged-looking uppercut that missed by several inches. Watson really should have taken advantage of that mistake, Shogun was wide open for a moment there. Watson hits a high kick, catching Shogun on the shoulder. Jab from Shogun finds the mark, but it didn't have much power behind it as he was leaning backward too much. Watson fires off a couple of straight punches in response, but only finds gloves. They clinch, and the fight enters a lull. Shogun scores with a knee from the clinch, it landed around the hip area of Watson, who responds with a couple of shots to the ribs. The time runs out with them still clinched though. The round is over. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Watson. [B]Round 2[/B] They circle to start, both throwing a few tentative jabs. An uppercut misses its mark from Shogun, providing the first moment of real action. Watson hits a nice combination of body shots to set up a big right hook, but Shogun side-stepped to safety. A few punches get thrown, but there's a lack of real action to talk about. Watson is being slightly the more aggressive, but neither fighter is really going for it. They come together again and exchange punches, but no big shots get through, and they end up clinched for a while. The referee separates them, but the time is ticking away and this round looks like it's going to the judges. The round ends. Blurcat.com gives that one to Watson by 10-9. [B]Round 3[/B] Watson hits some tentative punches, then comes in fast and forces Shogun to back up against the cage, where they clinch. Watson hits a nice body shot, but takes two short punches to the side of the head in return. Shogun tries a trip, but it doesn't go anywhere. They separate, with Watson having to stay sharp to avoid a scorching right hand from Shogun. They get into a clinch, winding up with Shogun having his back up against the cage. Watson hits three big body shots, then a big uppercut that knocks Shogun silly! He is on rubbery legs. Watson starts unloading with punches, and Shogun is reduced to covering up and desperately trying to hang on. The referee has had enough and pulls Watson away, it'll go down as a TKO. Official time of the TKO is 3:43 of the third. [B][CENTER]Winner Via TKO: Mike Watson[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER] Chuck Liddell Vs Petey Mack[/CENTER][/B] [B]Round 1[/B] Liddell leads with the right hand to set up a low kick, Mack deals with it well. They clinch, but only for a few seconds before it gets broken. Both throw stiff jabs at the same time, neither connects properly. Back to the clinch. It has been a disjointed start to the round, the flow hasn't quite developed properly. Mack uses a knee to the ribs before backing Liddell up against the cage. Right hand from Liddell connects though, that was well timed. Mack breaks the clinch and backs off. That was sloppy on his part, Liddell was basically gifted a free shot. Three quick jabs from Mack sting the gloves, then a crashing hook to the body finds its mark. Good recovery. Liddell fires off a low kick again, but it's well wide. Mack seems to be growing in confidence over the past thirty seconds. He has just come up with four good separate straight rights, although I don't think any of them did too much damage. He moves in for another, but takes a wicked kick from Liddell. Mack looks wobbly, and his hands drop. Liddell sees it, and comes in with a solid right hand that drops Mack to the mat. Liddell follows up with more punches, and the referee has to get in there and stop it, Mack was not defending himself properly. I think it's the kick that did the most damage, it seemed to scramble his brains. Official time of the TKO is 4:55 of the first round. [B][CENTER]Winner Via Knockout: Chuck Liddell[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Zvonimir Asanovic Vs Forrest Griffen[/CENTER][/B] [B]Round 1[/B] Slow start, both fighters are throwing tentative punches without threatening anything more powerful. Asanovic puts together the first exciting moment, stringing together four punches in quick succession, but Griffin defended well. Straight right from Griffin in response, but it caught nothing but gloves. They start circling. The referee tells them to fight, the lack of action so far is worrying. They get in close and exchange body shots, Asanovic probably getting the slightly better punches in, and then fall into a clinch. That goes nowhere, and the referee separates them. Griffin gets a nice kick in just before the time expires, but it's unlikely that is going to stop the judges giving that round to Asanovic. End of round 1. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Asanovic. [B]Round 2[/B] Slow start; nearly a full minute of circling, occasional fakes, and long-range jabs. Neither fighter is creating much. Asanovic works an angle, but takes a low kick to the shin when he advances. They clinch, and end up with Griffin backed up against the cage. Asanovic gets a couple of right hands to the body, but his attempts at knee strikes are deflected by Griffin, who uses his legs well to defend. Asanovic pulls free and takes a step back, then powers in a right hand. Griffin gets out the way, ducks under a second right hand, and backs up to the center. Asanovic follows, and we're back to circling. Uninspiring action so far, they've both been fairly devoid of inspiration. Asanovic hits a couple of right hands, both hitting gloves, then a left hand to the body that connected. That was the best shot of the round so far. Griffin tags him with a flicked jab to the cheek, but it had virtually no power on it. Griffin leans in to a looping left, but it puts him off balance and it's only at the last second that he gets his chin out of the way of a vicious right cross that comes back. If that had hit, we may have had a knock out. Time runs out with them standing, circling again. That's the end of the round. Blurcat.com gives that one to Asanovic by 10-9. [B]Round 3[/B] Dull first sixty seconds to the round, as neither fighter looks willing to commit much to attack. They're both looking for angles to come in from, but they're constantly countering each other. A crisp jab from Asanovic that almost found its way through the guard is the sole highlight as we reach the minute mark. Griffin glances at the referee, not sure why. Griffin ducks out of the way of a punch, then back steps quickly, just in time to avoid the uppercut that was coming. Better from Asanovic, although no damage has actually been done yet. Griffin hits a low kick, then moves in for a jab. Asanovic saw it coming and unloads with an enormous punch to the jaw. Griffin goes down immediately, he has been knocked clean out by the power of Asanovic. Official time of the knock out is 2:42 of the third. [B][CENTER]Winner Via Knockout: Zvonimir Asanovic[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER]Ricky Heath Vs Quinton Jackson[/CENTER][/B] [B]Round 1[/B] Jackson scores with a straight left, but gets one right back from Heath. Tentative opening. Jackson comes in slowly, faking a straight left, but Heath goes for the legs and takes him down to the floor. Jackson gets guard. Jackson has the guard held very high. Heath throws a big right hand, but almost puts himself right into a triangle as a result, and he is forced to fight free. Jackson throws a punch and it lands right above the nose. Heath throws four massive punches as a response, threatening to try and knock Jackson right through the canvas, Jackson is forced to simply cover up and try to survive. Heath is controlling the round from this position, although it has to be said that he hasn't yet truly looked like he can stop the match from here. Jackson moves to butterfly guard and then tries to scramble back up, but Heath stops that by throwing another set of big punches, forcing Jackson to go back to the full guard. The round ends with them still like that, with Heath having totally controlled the round from the guard. The 1st round ends. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Heath. [B]Round 2[/B] Jackson starts strongly, throwing two hard shots to the body and forcing Heath back up against the cage. A couple of jabs find gloves, then Jackson steps in and tries to throw a scorching right hand. Heath ducks under it and goes low, taking one of Jackson's legs and using it for leverage to complete a takedown. Heath tries to work free from the guard, but can't. Jackson reaches up to try and bring Heath down into a clinch, but the attempt gets swatted away. Heath fires off a couple of punches, leaning forward to get some leverage, and Jackson is forced to cover up. Heath switches and starts firing off some rapid-fire shots to the chest, Jackson deals with it by pulling the guard tighter and punching upward. Heath looks like he is happy to sit there and throw punches at his leisure, with no real effort to pass guard. Jackson occasionally tries to roll his hips to get free, but it may be that he has realised that this round is beyond saving, and is just making sure that he doesn't put himself into a position to be knocked out or submitted by trying to escape. Indeed, time ticks away with nothing breaking the pattern of occasional strikes and defensive positioning. The second round is over. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Heath. [B]Round 3[/B] Jackson and Heath circle to start. Heath throws a couple of looping punches, neither hitting, while Jackson sits back, waiting for an opportunity to attack. Heath comes in closer, looking to unload with a right hand; that misses, and it allows Jackson to slip a nice jab in, catching Heath just underneath the right eye. Jackson comes in and scores with a straight left, then bounces a right hand off the body. Heath misses with a right cross, then backs off. Jackson stalks him, forcing Heath back up against the cage. Jackson doesn't rush in, instead standing back and throwing the occasional punch. Heath throws a big left hand in response, but it misses by quite a margin. Jackson pounces, hitting lefts and rights. Heath covers up from the first two punches, then clinches up to prevent any more coming in. They're up against the cage, Jackson in the dominant position. They remain that way as the time ticks down. Jackson throws the occasional knee, but can't really do much with his arms tied up like that. The referee finally tells them to break, and they return to the center. That clinch ate up a lot of time though. Heath comes in hard and fast, bobbing and weaving, and throws a couple of big shots. Jackson parries them with his gloves and scores with a well-executed counter punch, hitting just above the eye. They come in close again, throwing punches, but wind up clinched again. The time expires with them like that, and that round will definitely go down in Jackson's favour. End of round 3. Blurcat.com sees it 10-9 to Jackson. Ricky Heath wins, with a score of 29-28 from two judges, 30-27 from the other. [B][CENTER]Winner Via Unanimous Decision: Ricky Heath[/CENTER][/B]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived