The Big Plan

Alright guys, its time for The Stallion to get involved in the mod making busniess! Its just that there has been a real lull in current day mod making (and I remember fondly the days when there were two big real world data bases to pick from and they were constantly being updated), and I want to try and do something about it. Now, however, comes the hard part. I have no idea what I am doing. My first order of busniess is to get the permission of the creators T-Zone and 1RC as I want to use them as a base. I have no desire to start a database from scratch since I dont have that kind of time on my hands. From what I understand Forlan does not come on much anymore so does that mean T-Zone is up for grabs? Just so I am clear I plan on deleting the Japan data from 1RC since I understand that there are issues with it. After I compile everything, then I will start to try and balance it all out. I am going to shoot for a worker count somewhere inbetween 1RC and T-Zone so as to satisfy both fans of a small database and a large. I plan on including all the major indy feds in the US. The fed will not be included if it is nothing more than a glorified training school (though I have nothing against that)or if the website is outdated. I have a mindset of play-a-bility over being realistic, which means some things may not seem right. Like for instance, most guys in TNA will be on written contracts since there is no way to truly simulate the contract situation in TNA. This prevents the WWE from swooping in and stealing Samoa Joe or Christopher Daniels within the first few days of gameplay. I want to release a brand new picture pack with the database, and using the idea from the helmsleyverse (I think thats how is spelt anyways), I want to put them on the c-verse background. [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Joe.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/RaishaSaeed.jpg[/IMG] Again I need the permission of those fine men who created those mods and I will get started. Now let me be clear on this. I am in no way making any promises to complete this mod in anytime soon. I am in the Navy and I dont have a whole lot of time on my hands. However by using T-Zone and 1RC as a base, I should be able to do something much quicker then by starting from scratch.

[QUOTE=Self;392009]It's a very in-demand mod, but I've heard of at least 2 people trying it already. Teaming up with them would be a better use of your time in my opinion.[/QUOTE] Agreed, I'd love to see all these mod makers pounding away at the idea of a well done real world mod that sims well using the TEW game engine work together, create something that plays well and is as accurate as possible.

Archived