Use Ryu Kajahara as much as you can, without overusing him that is. He is the most over on the roster and the one that can get the highest ratings on stuff.

Like any small fed with very little money remember to cut costs by having only a few wrestlers on the shows. Try doing half hour to hour long shows with a maximum of 6 workers on it. Most people will tell you to use 4 wrestlers doing two singles matches then a tag match with the four workers but I think it's a little unrealistic (but it works for keeping costs down). You're a touring fed so I suggest you to one show a week for the tours until you can afford to do more (usually can by the time you do regional.)

Larry Wood needs a definite monster push. He's got better stats that matter than both the former champions in the main event scene, and a little popularity in Japan would give you solid matches out of him. And grab SUKI. I know he doesn't have the hardcore skill, but he's kinda cheap, has great performance and entertainment skills, and it's always fun to push him as the Straight Edge anti-establishment role (which is cool because in WEXXV, anti-establishment means anti hard-core). - Sonfaro

Yeah, Larry Wood needs definite pushing as he is surely gold waiting to happen in WEXXV. I've always wanted to have in an intelligent kind of role but seeing as gimmick is Mountain Man, and as he has seemingly had that forever, it would be to just make him Mensa-esque out of nowhere.

Archived