TNA 2008: Extremely Talented or Crowded (DOWWE Mod)

After the utter collapse of WWE, some would say that professional wrestling was dead. But as I walk into the locker room on TNA, I would never believe that. I've been a wrestling fan since I was 7 years old, and getting the chance to book a real wrestling company was a dream come true. Even though I'm young, I feel that I know what people want to see and I feel I know what a good wrestling show should be. I know that every fan has different tastes, so It is my job to display all of those tastes and make it balanced. And walking into that locker room and meeting the TNA roster for the first time was pretty intimitating as this was perhaps one of the greatest rosters ever put together in wrestling history. That was partly due to the fall of WWE, who has been floundering ever since the death of Chris Benoit. Scandal, deaths and decreasing quality has killed the once powerful company. And as a result many of the WWE talent was let go, due to budget cutbacks. Wrestlers like Kane, William Regal, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas were all released. And superstars like Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels, Undertaker and Rey Misterio had all left for on reason or another. But TNA has also in the time before I came aboard has built a roster that is amazingly well balanced. Everything that a fan could want in wrestling, IMO, can be found in TNA. With a great mix of great mat wrestlers, legends, up and comers, high flyers, big men and the best woman wrestling This company has it covered across the board. The only problem I see is that the roster is too big. As it has so much talent and starpower that its difficult to showcase them all. I have to figure out who will the be the workers that I will make sure are featured, who I can't bare to part with, who are good as role players and who I don't really need around. I guess thats a job of a booker. :D.........

Archived