1RC Announcement!

I've had a few PM's the past few weeks regarding use of the 1RC data so I thought I'd try and address it in one post........ Fenoli and I only ever took up this project because we madly wanted 1RC to continue. We both really just wanted everyone to have the mod to play, we declined a few people's help on it due to time and consistency restrictions which rubbed a few people up the wrong way for whatever reasons. I've always believed mods should be up for use by anyone but I lost that argument and accept the boards decision. That being said.... [B]everything in 1RC apart from the Japan data which we didn't create from scratch is yours free to use mod delete whatever![/B] TCP graciously created this mod with the theme "For the people by the people"..... Hopefully I'm continuing down the path he would've wanted to. I hope this spurs on some would be mod makers to have a go themselves. [B]The more mods the better for everyone[/B] :)

[QUOTE=Jonfun;394026]Why can't people put the Japan data in it?[/QUOTE] The Japan Data was created by LukieP and there were already issues with people taking it without permission before so the Japanese data is out unless Lukie says otherwise. The rest of the Data was part of TCPs grand master plan and everyone who added to it already agreed that anyone could use it.

To save time for the potential mod makers here, I have gone through and deleted my data from the FOTORC Release from August of last year. You can get it here: [url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y80QX0N1[/url] I advise people grab it while they can, and if possible, people who have sites with data on it, place this one on there. Thanks.

[QUOTE=Lukiep8;394706]To save time for the potential mod makers here, I have gone through and deleted my data from the FOTORC Release from August of last year. You can get it here: [url]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y80QX0N1[/url] I advise people grab it while they can, and if possible, people who have sites with data on it, place this one on there. Thanks.[/QUOTE] Cheers Lukie, I was just about to ask what data needs to be deleted, then I saw your post. Cheers

Archived