Improving Stamina?

I recently picked up a cpu generated guy who had C- across the board perfromance stats, B- brawling, B- chain, submission, and mat. Also A* star quality. While only 18 years old. At first glance I was like wow, this is a guy I am going to build up. So I started off and stuck him in a dark match, just a little 8 minute match with American Elemental to see what he's got. The road agent notes that he was exhausted by the end, which makes me wonder what his stamina is. (Must of overlooked it.) So I goto the editor and to my suprise he has 15.1 stamina! Geez this sucks. Well I remember reading one the forums before that a guys stamina will eventually go up. I have stuck him in 4 dark match so far, all only 8 mins long and he was exhausted by the end of each of them. He has yet to budge from his 15.1 So my question is...Is there some sort of special time range I need to put him in, like 10 min, 15 min etc.... Or is there another way to build stamina.

I was under the impression that if you ran the worker in a matches that are just one minute over their non tired maximum (say they can go 6 minutes but on 7 minutes they get the visibly tired road agent note you rung them in 7 minute matches) then their stamina will grow. Problem is I have a roster of mostly young guys who I've been running in matches like that for more than a year and only 3 out of 12 or so have seen any rise in stamina and it's only been minimal .1% to .3% so I'm not sure if this is exactly true. If anyone else knows what the secret is I'd sure like to know. Oh I also find after 30 it's near impossible to raise stamina and by 35 I've had guys start to lose it.

Archived