It looks like 2008 is shaping up nicely - I'm looking forward to checking it out. My only requests (and maybe someone already put this out there) is for the game to work in Vista (or should I say Vista to play nicely with the game) and to be able to print from it. Keep up the good work Adam!

I don't know about printing from it (which you can do with screenshots if you're really inclined), but Adam has stated multiple times that 08, like WMMA, will have fixes that should allow it to work smoothly (or at least smoother than 07) in Vista.

This is [B]straight [/B]from the TEW 2008 FAQ "Q: I have problems running TEW07 under Vista, has this been addressed in the new game? A: My last game, WMMA, had a lot of work done to it to make sure that it worked well under Vista; this seemed to be successful, judging by the lack of technical support queries about it. TEW08 incorporates (and improves upon) the techniques that were applied to WMMA, and so hopefully should perform just as well, if not better." [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28642[/url] It shouldn't be too hard for looking it out yourself, would it? ;)

Archived