branching out possibilities?

first of all i wanna say that this game is great and im not even really an mma fan but i love the style of this game and how it works. anyway i was wondering if anyone would think it is a good idea for adam to possibly try branching out into a boxing game like this or if he would even consider it. the only problem i could see with doing it would be that boxing doesnt really have promotions so i guess putting promotions in the game may be alittle unrealistic but i think it would be pretty fun to have a boxin game like this... any thoughts?

[QUOTE=TEWGuy07;394625]first of all i wanna say that this game is great and im not even really an mma fan but i love the style of this game and how it works. anyway i was wondering if anyone would think it is a good idea for adam to possibly try branching out into a boxing game like this or if he would even consider it. the only problem i could see with doing it would be that boxing doesnt really have promotions so i guess putting promotions in the game may be alittle unrealistic but i think it would be pretty fun to have a boxin game like this... any thoughts?[/QUOTE] boxing has plenty of promotions, but they are just not marketed the way they are in mma and are all under one sanctioning body unlike mma and because of that they can have working agreements and do title unifications and what not... the wbc is one of the biggest in boxing

oooo ok i didnt know that. to be honesty i like boxing but i dont really follow it. i always noticed that title names usually have initials in fornt of them but i always just thought that was the 1 governing body. thanks for the info... anyway i would def like to see a boxing game i think really the only change adam would have to make is like the types of skills and whatever is related to that.

Archived