WWE: How It Could Be

[B]Monday, Week 1, March, 2008[/B] [I]Linda McMahon is in her office, looking over the Wrestlemania card:[/I] Triple Threat match for the WWE Championship: Randy Orton (c) vs. Triple H vs. John Cena World Heavyweight Championship: Edge (c) vs. The Undertaker Money in the Bank ladder match: Mr. Kennedy vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Jericho vs. Carlito vs. Montel Vontavious Porter vs. CM Punk vs. John Morrison vs. Jeff Hardy Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. The Big Show Umaga vs. Batista Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels If Flair loses the match, he must retire from wrestling. Playboy BunnyMania Lumberjack match: Maria and Candice Michelle vs. Beth Phoenix and Melina Snoop Dogg will serve as the Master of Ceremonies for the match. Belfast Brawl: Finlay vs. John "Bradshaw" Layfield 24-man Interpromotional Battle Royal Participants are: Elijah Burke, Lance Cade, Deuce, Domino, Tommy Dreamer, Jim Duggan, Festus, The Great Khali, Mark Henry, Hardcore Holly, Jesse, Kane, Brian Kendrick, Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Shannon Moore, Trevor Murdoch, Jamie Noble, Chuck Palumbo, Cody Rhodes, Snitsky, Matt Striker, Val Venis and Jimmy Wang Yang. The winner will face Chavo Guerrero for the ECW Championship at WrestleMania. ECW Championship: Chavo Guerrero (c) vs. TBD [B]Linda:[/B] That's a good card there. What we need to do now is give people a reason to want to see it. Starting tonight. Here is the main card for tonight's RAW: [B][COLOR="Red"]WWE Monday Night RAW[/COLOR][/B] John Cena versus Randy Orton Chris Jericho versus Carlito Jeff Hardy (c) versus Mr. Kennedy for the WWE Intercontinental Championship

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monday, Week 1, March, 2008 [IMG]http://www.thescore.ca/img/shows/wwe_raw.jpg[/IMG] [I]Monday Night RAW kicks off with the WWE Intercontinental Champion Jeff Hardy coming down to the ring for our first contest of the evening. He is soon followed by the brash, egotistical Mr. Kennedy[/I] [B]WWE Intercontinental Championship - Jeff Hardy (c) versus Mr. Kennedy[/B] A hard fought contest for both sides ends with Hardy missing the Swanton Bomb, followed by Kennedy rolling him up and holding the tights for the cheap victory. [B]Winner and NEW WWE Intercontinental Champion: Mr. Kennedy in 20.08[/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] [I]We cut to the back where John Cena is preparing for his match later on in the evening against the WWE Champion, Randy Orton.[/I] [B]World Tag Team Championship: Rhodes & Holly (c) versus The Highlanders[/B] Rhodes and Holly continue to gel well as a unit, with Cody hitting the DDT on Rory McAliister for the pinfall. [B]Winners and STILL World Tag Team Champions: Rhodes & Holly in 4.44[/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]WWE Champion Randy Orton is shown preparing for his match with John Cena, coming up later. [/I] [B]Chris Jericho versus Carlito[/B] This one-on-one contest shows some of the athletic display we may see from both men in the Money in the Bank match at Wrestlemania. Jericho finally gets the clean win when he hits the Codebreaker for the pinfall. [B]Winner: Chris Jericho in 14:44[/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [I]Cody Rhodes and Hardcore Holly are shown in the back, celebrating their victory. They are laughing.[/I] [B]Holly:[/B] You know, kid. You're OK. [B]Rhodes:[/B] Thanks man. That means alot coming from you. I'm more than OK. [B]Holly:[/B] Oh really? We'll see about that come Wrestlemania, because when we're out there in the Battle Royal, nothing's going to stop me. If you get in my way, I'll throw you straight out of that ring, straight out of MY ring. [I]The two stare each other down as the camera fades out.[/I] [B]WWE Women's Championship: Beth Phoenix versus Maria[/B] Both Candice Michelle and Melina are at ringside. Maria looks to be on form before Santino Marella's music hits. As Maria turns around to see what's happening Beth Phoenix rolls her up for the cheap victory. [B]Winner and STILL WWE Women's Champion: Beth Phoenix in 8:14[/B] [I]Triple H is shown on the way to the ring to watch the Main Event of the evening, as his two opponents at Wrestlemania clash in the ring.[/I] [B]WWE Champion Randy Orton versus John Cena[/B] A competitive match that sees Triple H on commentary with JR and The King. Following a ref bump towards the end of the contest, Orton signals to the back, seemingly calling someone out. The music of Umaga hits and he makes his way to the ring. He is about to hit the prone Cena with a Samoan Spike before Triple H rushes the ring, sledgehammer in hand. He strikes both Orton and Umaga with the Hammer. The referee gets to his feet and rings the bell, giving the DQ victory to Orton. [B]Winner: Randy Orton via Disqualification in 15:14[/B] [B]Rating: A[/B] [I]Following the bout, Triple H helps Cena to his feet. He turns around, grabs the sledgehammer and then strikes Cena with the weapon. The show ends with Triple H holding the Sledgehammer high above him in one hand, and the WWE Championship in the other.[/I]

[I]Linda McMahon takes another look at the Wrestlemania card, then the overall Raw rating. The show rating was B.[/I] [B]Linda:[/B] That'll do, I would have liked to advance the Flair angle a little more though. OK, here's what I want to see on ECW tonight: [COLOR="SlateGray"]ECW on Sci-Fi[/COLOR] Chavo Guerrero versus Tommy Dreamer CM Punk versus Big Daddy V Matt Striker versus Kofi Kingston

[B]Tuesday, Week 1, March, 2008[/B] [IMG]http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/brands/0003/0783/brand.gif[/IMG] [I]The Jamaican Superstar Kofi Kingston makes his way to the ring for the first match of the evening, and is soon followed by the former schoolteacher Matt Striker.[/I] [B]Matt Striker versus Kofi Kingston[/B] These two Superstars both look to impress before the Battle Royal at Wrestlemania. After a hard-fought contest Kingston gets the win with a pinfall following an Axe Kick to the back of Striker's head. [B]Winner: Kofi Kingston in 12.08[/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]Following the match, and conspicuous by his earlier absence, Big Daddy V makes his way to the ring. He hits Kingston with a shoulder block, before delivering a devastating elbow. Big Daddy V and Striker then leave, Striker with an evil smile on his face.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] We head to the back to see the ECW Champion and Armando Estrada watching the monitor. Chavo looks worried. [B]Chavo:[/B]I don't get it, Armando. Why are they both allowed in the Battle Royal? Striker's just going to help Big Daddy V win. [B]Estrada:[/B] Ah, no. Jou see, the two of them only have one spot in the match. It is up to them to decide which one of them is in the Battle Royal, jou see? [B]Chavo:[/B] It better be Striker. [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]CM Punk versus Big Daddy V[/B] We return from commercial to see Big Daddy V in the ring again. Striker is smiling at ringside. Punk makes his way to the ring and eventually, despite taking one hell of a beating, pulls out the upset win against the Super-Heavyweight. Punk wins with a roll-up following a botched interference from Matt Striker. [B]Winner: CM Punk in 8.02[/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] [I]We cut backstage to see Tommy Dreamer preparing for his Main Event bout against the ECW Champion, Chavo Guerrero.[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]Chavo Guerrero versus Tommy Dreamer[/B] Dreamer puts on a valiant effort against the Champion, although falls short after Chavo hits a low blow when the referee wasn't looking followed by a frogsplash for the pinfall victory. [B]Winner: Chavo Guerrero in 20.01[/B] [I]Following the match Chavo goes outside the ring, grabs his Championship belt, and lays Dreamer out with the title shortly after he gets back to his feet. He hastily grabs a microphone.[/I] [B]Chavo:[/B] You see, noone's taking my title. Not now. Not ever. [I]Chavo's music hits as the show comes to a close, with Chavo Guerrero posing with his Championship belt over the fallen Tommy Dreamer.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]Show Rating: B-[/B]

[B]Wednesday, Week 1, March, 2008[/B] [I]Linda McMahon is again in her office, reading some reviews of last night's ECW on Sci-Fi. She has just recieved an email from Chris Jericho, which states:[/I] Good Morning, Mrs. McMahon, Chris here. Sorry if I've emailed this to the wrong address, it's been a while since I used the WWE email addresses, they may have changed. I've met a young worker named Josh. I don't know much about him, but the kid's had a very hard life, he's 28 years old and seen many things I wouldn't cast upon my own worst enemy. I was thinking we could sign him to a developmental contract? I've attached a few videos, images and details about him to this email. Just an idea for you and the guys to look over. Yours, Chris [I]Linda views the footage, and liked what she saw. She promptly books him in a try-out match at this weeks SmackDown! [/I] [B]Linda:[/B] OK guys. Here's the main card for SmackDown! this Friday. Lets make it three-for-three this week. We've done well so far. [COLOR="Blue"]WWE SmackDown![/COLOR] Josh versus The Big Show Finlay versus Montel Vontavious Porter (c) for the WWE US Championship Miz & Morrison (c) vs Jesse & Festus for the WWE Tag Team Championship

[B]Thursday, Week 1, March, 2008[/B] [I]Linda McMahon is sitting in her office, listening to Mark Madden present his show on ESPN Radio. Chris Jericho can be heard promoting Wrestlemania:[/I] Throughout the course of the interview, Jericho keeps referring to Josh, a newcomer to the sport, who has his first match Friday night on SmackDown! against The Big Show. Jericho later reveals that he has an Intercontinental Championship oppurtunity next week on RAW has he challenges Mr. Kennedy for the title. [B]Linda:[/B] This guy better me good, or Chris, myself and the entire company are going to look stupid. Should I completely job him out though? [I]Linda looks back down at the card for Friday night's show:[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]WWE SmackDown![/COLOR][/B] Josh versus The Big Show Finlay versus Montel Vontavious Porter (c) for the WWE US Championship Miz & Morrison (c) vs Jesse & Festus for the WWE Tag Team Championship

[B]Friday, Week 1, March, 2008[/B] [I]Linda McMahon is at the SmackDown! taping, awaiting the arrival of the wrestlers and performers. The ECW Champion Chavo Guerrero greets her and shakes her hand.[/I] [B]Chavo:[/B] Mrs. McMahon, it's great to see you taking such a hands-on approach in the company right now. [B]Linda:[/B] Why thank you Chavo. I saw the show the other night, and I feel you're doing a great job of carrying the ECW brand as Champion. Looking forward to Wrestlemania? [B]Chavo:[/B] I am. I'd like to know who I'll be facing though, prepare myself and possibly work through some spots. You know who's winning the Battle Royal yet? [B]Linda:[/B] It's still being discussed. I may have a few surprises up my sleeve for that match. [B]Chavo:[/B]Oh right. OK, well I'm sure one of the agents will let us know soon enough. It was nice seeing you. [I]Chavo walks off, his title on his shoulder. Linda picks up her cell-phone and makes a call.[/I] [B]Linda:[/B] Hello, Mr. Hogan? [B][COLOR="Blue"]WWE SmackDown![/COLOR][/B] Josh versus The Big Show Finlay versus Montel Vontavious Porter (c) for the WWE US Championship Miz & Morrison (c) vs Jesse & Festus for the WWE Tag Team Championship

[B]Friday, Week 1, March, 2008[/B] [IMG]http://home.arcor.de/rzdvd/ebay/WWF%20Smackdown%20logo.jpg[/IMG] [I]The Big Show's music hits the arena as the show opens. His opponent, Josh, hailed from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is already in the ring.[/I] [B]The Big Show versus Josh[/B] Big Show throws the glorified jobber Josh around the ring for a few minutes, before finally ending the match by pinning Josh following a thunderous chokeslam. [B]Winner: The Big Show in 4.15[/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]We cut to the back where Finlay is seen taking out his agression on a punch-bag. He has two photos pinned to the wall, one of John Bradshaw Layfield, and one of the WWE United States Championship[/I] [B]Rating: B[/B] [B]Jimmy Wang Yang and Shannon Moore versus Deuce 'n' Domino[/B] All four men look to impress in this contest before the battle royal at Wrestlemania. Wang Yang and Moore get the win via pinfall when Moore pins Domino following a Swinging Neckbreaker from the top rope, the Moore Time. [B]Winners: Jimmy Wang Yang & Shannon Moore in 14.44[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [I]The WWE Tag Team Champions are seen walking to the ring for their title defence against Jesse & Festus. Morrison walks in the lead, with The Miz slightly behind him, their belts around their shoulders.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]WWE Tag Team Championship - Miz & Morrison (c) vs Jesse & Festus[/B] The first few minutes of the contest feature Miz & Morrison working on Jesse, before he gets the hot tag to Festus. The match ends woefully for Jesse & Festus however, when Jesse is pinned by Morrison following his Swinging Neckbreaker, The Future. [B]Winners and STILL WWE Tag Team Champions: Miz & Morrison in 12.08[/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]The WWE United States Champion Montel Vontavious Porter is seen walking backstage, before the World Heavyweight Champion Edge brushes past him, briskly knocking MVP's title from his shoulder. Edge doesn't stop to turn around. MVP looks pissed off, but picks up his title and continues on his way.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]Edge versus Funaki[/B] Edge is flanked by his "family" of Zach Ryder, Curt Hawkins and Vickie Guerrero, being pushed in her Wheelchair by Theodore Long. Edge wins the match quickly by pinning Funaki after a Spear. [B]Winner: Edge in 12.18[/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] [I]After the match Edge kicks Funaki out of the ring. Ryder and Hawkins join him in the ring to celebrate. Before long, the lights go out, and a bell tolls. When the lights come back on, Undertaker is in the ring, staring down all three. Edge bails out of the ring, leaving Hawkins to receive a Chokeslam and Ryder to get a Tombstone Piledriver for his trouble. Undertaker poses in the ring as we go to commercial, with Edge looking at him, fear in his eyes.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]WWE United States Championship - Finlay versus MVP (c)[/B] Our Main Event of the evening gets under way. This is a back and forth contest, with both men recieving numerous near-falls. Just as Montel Vontavious Porter is about to hit Finlay with his own shillelagh following a referee bump. Just before he connects however, Hornswoggle's music hits. MVP goes to look at the ramp to find him, however he jumps up from under the ring, heavily plastered and bandaged, and hands Finlay another shillelagh. Finlay ignores the shillelagh however, and instead goes to hug Hornswoggle, a smile on his face. MVP capitalises on the situation by rolling up Finlay to secure the pinfall victory and retain his title. [B]Winner and STILL WWE United States Champion: MVP in 18.41[/B] [B]Rating: A[/B] [I]As MVP leaves the arena, Championship in hand, Finlay embraces his son Hornswoggle with a hug, before John Bradshaw Layfield is shown on the Titantron.[/I] [B]John Bradshaw Layfield:[/B] Aaw, isn't it sweet. Well enjoy it whilst you can, Finlay. At Wrestlemania I end your ancient career and kill your mutated little freak in your own match, the Belfast Brawl. I'll see you at Wrestlemania, you washed up, pathetic little man. [I]Finlay waves the shillelagh in the air, clearly angered whilst the bandaged and bruised Hornswoggle looks worried as the show comes to a close.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]Show Rating: B-[/B]

[B]Saturday, Week 1, March, 2008[/B] [I]Linda McMahon is in her office looking over fan reviews from last night's WWE SmackDown! The show seemed to do well.[/I] [B]Linda:[/B] I would have liked to promote Wrestlemania a little more, and wasn't too sure about putting the US title match on last, but the two delivered. I'd assume Floyd Mayweather is due for an appearance sooner rather than later. [I]Linda looks through her diary for any potential dates that Mayweather can appear to promote his match with The Big Show.[/I] [B]Linda:[/B] Ah, that'll do nicely. OK guys, here's what I want to see this Monday Night: [B][COLOR="Red"]WWE Monday Night RAW[/COLOR][/B] Chris Jericho versus Mr. Kennedy (c) for the WWE Intercontinental title Holly & Rhodes (c) versus Cade & Murdoch for the WWE World Tag Team titles Beth Phoenix (c) versus Candice Michelle for the WWE Women's Championship

[B]Sunday, Week 1, March, 2008[/B] [I]Linda McMahon is on her cell-phone. It is not sure as to who she is talking to, altough it can be assumed it is a member of the roster.[/I] [B]Linda:[/B] Of course you want to go over, everyone wants to go over, it's the biggest show of the year. No, I'm just saying - [I]The monotone begins as the caller has hung up the phone. Linda looks furious and slams the phone onto the table.[/I] [B]Linda:[/B] How dare he!? He's barely been here two years. After being suspended I thought I would have decided to knuckle down and do what he's told. He's got another thing coming if he thinks he can talk to me like that. Let me look at tomorrow's card again? [I]Linda surveys the card. She can be seen making additions with a ball-point pen, although it is not clear what she has written:[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]WWE Monday Night RAW[/COLOR][/B] Chris Jericho versus Mr. Kennedy (c) for the WWE Intercontinental title Holly & Rhodes (c) versus Cade & Murdoch for the WWE World Tag Team titles Beth Phoenix (c) versus Candice Michelle for the WWE Women's Championship

[B]Monday, Week 2, March, 2008[/B] [I]Linda McMahon is walking backstage at tonight's RAW show. Randy Orton, carrying his WWE Championship, walks over to her and shakes her hand.[/I] [B]Orton:[/B] Mrs. McMahon. It's a pleasure to see you. Any idea of the angle we're going with tonight? I don't want to be buried too much before Wrestlemania. [B]Linda:[/B] Of course you don't. You're the Champion, that's your main motive in the fan's eyes. My job is to put the two challengers over aswell. [B]Orton:[/B] Yeah. Triple H dominated last week. I suppose it's Cena's turn tonight? [B]Linda:[/B] All will be revealed at the meeting, Randy. Six O'Clock sharp, don't forget. [B]Orton:[/B] OK, Mrs. McMahon. It was nice talking to you. I'm going to work out with Hunter for a while before lunch. See you at six. [I]Linda surveys the booking board for tonight's show, trying to find a way to fit in the Triple Threat angle in somewhere:[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]WWE Monday Night RAW[/COLOR][/B] Chris Jericho versus Mr. Kennedy (c) for the WWE Intercontinental title Holly & Rhodes (c) versus Cade & Murdoch for the WWE World Tag Team titles Beth Phoenix (c) versus Candice Michelle for the WWE Women's Championship Show will be up shortly. Get those predictions in.

Finally - a nice, simple WWE diary. Keep up the good work. [B]Chris Jericho[/B] versus Mr. Kennedy (c) for the WWE Intercontinental title [B]Holly & Rhodes[/B] (c) versus Cade & Murdoch for the WWE World Tag Team titles Beth Phoenix (c) versus [B]Candice Michelle[/B] for the WWE Women's Championship

Chris Jericho versus [B]Mr. Kennedy (c)[/B] for the WWE Intercontinental title [B]Holly & Rhodes (c)[/B] versus Cade & Murdoch for the WWE World Tag Team titles [B]Beth Phoenix (c)[/B] versus Candice Michelle for the WWE Women's Championship Not as detailed as most other dairies in terms of show write-ups, but between playing the game, doing my own diary (cheap plug) and various other real-life things I'm glad to find a good diary that doesn't take long to read. Keep up the good work.

[B]Monday, Week 2, March, 2008[/B] [IMG]http://pauked.com/blog/files/WWE_2DRaw_2DLogo.jpg[/IMG] [I]We kick off tonight's show with the new WWE Intercontinental Champion Mr. Kennedy on the way to the ring to defend his title. He is soon joined by "Y2J" Chris Jericho. [/I] [B]WWE Intercontinental title - Chris Jericho versus Mr. Kennedy (c)[/B] These two put on a fast, competitive contest in RAW's opening contest. The finish occurs when the former Champion Jeff Hardy's music hits. His appearance on the entrance-way distracts Kennedy, and Jericho grabs Kennedy's legs and turns him into The Walls of Jericho. Kennedy taps to lose the title just a week after winning it. [B]Winner and NEW WWE Intercontinental Champion Chris Jericho in 14.08[/B] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [I]We come back from commercial to see the World Tag Team Champions preparing for their title defence later in the evening:[/I] [B]Holly:[/B] You amped for tonight? It's not going to be easy, against Cade & Murdoch. [B]Rhodes:[/B] Meh. It's nothing but a tune-up match to Wrestlemania. I'll win tonight and I'll win the Battle Royal then. [B]Holly:[/B] No. It's more than that. You may not care about these titles, but I do. Wrestlemania it's every man for himself, tonight we work as a team. [I]The two shake hands before Holly turns around to get changed, whilst Cody Rhodes gives him a menacing look.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]John Cena versus Robbie McAllister[/B] This contest is nothing more than a squash match which sees Cena hit the FU followed by the STFU to achieve the submission victory over the Highlander when he taps out. [B]Winner: John Cena in 4.14[/B] [B]Rating: B[/B] [I]We cut to the back to see Cade & Murdoch preparing for their title match, which is coming up next. A man enters the dressing room and tells them it's time for the match, and they leave.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]World Tag Team Championship - Holly & Rhodes (c) vs Cade & Murdoch[/B] This match sees both teams getting an early amount of offense in on the other, before mis-communication between Cade & Murdoch allows Hardcore Holly to hit the Alabama Slam on Trevor Murdoch for the pinfall victory. [B]Winners and STILL World Tag Team Champions, Holly & Rhodes in 8.22[/B] [B]Rating: C[/B] [I]We go to the back where Randy Orton is in the General Manager William Regal's office:[/I] [B]Orton:[/B] Regal you can't let Triple H get away with what he did last week. He attacked myself, Umaga and Cena with that sledgehammer. It's unneccesary violence. [B]Regal:[/B] You want to do something about it, Randy. Fine. Tonight it's going to be Randy Orton versus Triple H. Bloody hell screw tonight, let's have this match next. I'd be getting ready if I were you. [I]Orton's disdain in his face is evidented as he snarls at Regal and leaves the office, slamming the door behind him.[/I] [B]Rating: B+[/B] [B]Randy Orton versus Triple H[/B] Orton works on The Game's knees for the most-part of the contest, making the most out of his previous injuries. Before long, after a neckbreaker to Triple H, Orton flees the ring and grabs his title, before leaving the arena. Triple H comes to at the count of nine, to see the referee ringing the bell, giving The Game the count-out victory. Triple H soon follows Orton up the ramp, chasing him to the back. [B]Winner via Count-Out: Triple H in 21.04[/B] [B]Rating: A[/B] [I]We cut to the back where the WWE Women's Champion Beth Phoenix is discussing strategy with Melina, here partner at Wrestlemania.[/I] [B]Rating: B-[/B] [B]WWE Women's Championship: Beth Phoenix (c) versus Candice Michelle[/B] Maria joins Candice in her corner for this title match, as Melina stands in the Champion's corner. Candice shows several glimpses of greatness as she tries to win the title from Phoenix. The finish comes when Candice goes to the top rope, but Melina runs into the ring and throws her onto the canvas, giving Maria the DQ victory. [B]Winner via Disqualification: Candice Michelle in 8.02[/B] [B]Rating: C+[/B] [I]Following the contest, Phoenix and Melina stomp Candice Michelle before Maria runs into the ring to make the save. Phoenix and Melina leave the ring, smiling at the damage they had done to Candice.[/I] [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]Shawn Michaels versus Umaga[/B] Our main event of the evening sees Shawn Michaels take on Umaga, who has a plaster on his head from his sledgehammer shot last week. Umaga dominates the majority of the match, and is about to hit the Samoan Spike when Flair runs down to ringside to support HBK. HBK ducks the Spike and hits Sweet Chin Music. He then falls onto Umaga for the pinfall victory. [B]Winner: Shawn Michaels in 22.41[/B] [B]Rating: A[/B] [I]Umaga soon leaves the ring in an angry tirade and stomps up the aisle. Flair helps Michaels to his feet and lifts his arm in victory. Suddenly a video hits the Titantron, with words flashing across the screen:[/I] [B]Hogan. Wrestlemania 24.[/B] [I]Michaels and Flair both stare at the screen in shock as the show comes to a close.[/I] [B]Rating: A[/B] [B]Show Rating: B[/B]

Thanks for the predictions and comments guys, always appreciated. [B]Tuesday, Week 2, March, 2008[/B] [I]Linda McMahon is in her office reading reviews of last night's RAW show. It seems that lots of people were split over the final angle. Many were excited at the prospect of a Hogan appearance, wheras others didn't want the Michaels/Flair match tainted come Wrestlemania.[/I] [B]Linda:[/B] That was a brave move last night folks, and I think it played out well on television. Nice to give Michaels and Umaga the main event spot aswell. We're doing well, now here's what I want to see on ECW tonight: [B][COLOR="Teal"]ECW on Sci-Fi[/COLOR][/B] Chavo Guerrero versus CM Punk Big Daddy V versus The Boogeyman Matt Striker versus Tommy Dreamer

Archived