TNA Impact on Aussie TV

Basmat01

[QUOTE=The Aussie;395026]Oh Snap It's about damn time. Maybe they will start showing the TNA PPVs on time also[/QUOTE] But Main Event already show the TNA PPVS Live???? Have been for awhile now as far as I know. I know Lockdown is on Live on Main Event. But yes about time TNA is back on Fox 8. We did have it for a bit while we were missing Smackdown a few years back 2005 I think it was??

Yeah, back in the day... It's pretty dodgy really, they showed TNA back when it was just an indy company who happened to have a PPV deal in the States, surprisingly, it didn't get popular here, so they ditched it. They have a few good years, and I get interested... I waste hundreds of GB of downloads while it's good... I preach the good word of TNA to everyone... Then all of a sudden the quality drops, and I'm disinterested to the point of skipping half the show, like I do with WWE... And then they put it on TV here... Oh well, at least it's 700mb less I have to download a week.

Guest loves2spooge
My bandwith says thank you ive been downloading it for 2 yrs i just jumped in the air and then dry humped the dog im that excited Shame its on sat nite thats my drinking time

Archived