I would say no, for the main reason that anything could happen in the run up to release, god forbid but Adam may get really sick, may not be able to complete the game for whatever reasons, he could even die (bit dramatic I know, but its a crazy world). For them reasons I would say no, but the powers that be may give you a different answer.

There isn't any way to pre-order a game. If you want to make sure you have the finances to get the game when it comes out, make a fund seperate from the rest of your money and keep it safe. That way you won't miss out on anything later. :)

Put the money in the bank to an account for a fixed period. Make it so that you can't get your money back before the release and you'll also get a better interest rate for the money (but the rate will suck as the invested amount of money is so small). Anyhow, like this you will have the money when needed as long as you use it how you were supposed to. And get an extra dollar or so. :)

There will be no preordering. It's only done with mainstream format releases like Xbox and Playstation, as they have to produce the discs and boxes and everthing which means there is a finite supply -- so those wishing to guarantee that they get a copy out of the limited number will preorder it (or maybe just to get free stuff). As the game is a digital download, and there's nothing free for preordering, it's pointless extra administration work to offer it.

Well I can see what you are saying, but many things can be preordered that have nothing to do with extras or limited supply. Often I preorder something just so I can make sure and have it on the first day out. Shirts,Games,DVD's,Books, about anything on earth can be preordered in some form.

I think what they are trying to say is that you will get it on the first day if you want to get it on the first day. The whole point of a pre-order is to make sure you get it when it comes out which is pointless for this game since there is no limited ammount of copies. Not like they are pressing copies and selling the game in stores. If you want to get it on the first day, mark it on your calendar and you can buy it on that day without even moving from your computer chair. That is the closest thing to a pre-order you are going to get. Surely?

im not sure but if u can buy the game with pay pal just make a pay pal account and set ur money in it. also if u can't buy with pay pal they have the option of put the money there and then tranfering it back to the card...might work in ur case. ur best option is probably wait for adam to answer on here or send him a pm....

[QUOTE=rodzillahotrod;396278]im not sure but if u can buy the game with pay pal just make a pay pal account and set ur money in it. also if u can't buy with pay pal they have the option of put the money there and then tranfering it back to the card...might work in ur case. ur best option is probably wait for adam to answer on here or send him a pm....[/QUOTE] I think they started to use Paypal when 07 came out so that would be his best choice.

[QUOTE=Maxi;396238]I think what they are trying to say is that you will get it on the first day if you want to get it on the first day. The whole point of a pre-order is to make sure you get it when it comes out which is pointless for this game since there is no limited ammount of copies. Not like they are pressing copies and selling the game in stores. If you want to get it on the first day, mark it on your calendar and you can buy it on that day without even moving from your computer chair. That is the closest thing to a pre-order you are going to get. Surely?[/QUOTE] I can't remember if GDS has done pre-orders before, but I know that other companies like them have offered pre-orders for a discounted price.

Archived