A little help?

Ive been importing some new storylines etc from other mods into the default mod but not all of them are showing up, although on the edit datebase they are appearing. E.g. Fire&Ice storyline is on the database but not actually selectable in the game. Also ive created my own feeder promotion and titles for other feds, and once again it says the promotion has no owner of booker and the new titles arnt showing up...any light?

Altering the database doesn't alter your saved games (thank goodness!), which appears to be what you are thinking. If you want the storylines to appear within your save game you need to import them using the Import feature in the save game. The changes you have made to the database will happen whenever you start a new game.

You could import the promotion into the game. It will get an owner of it's own but you can apply to become the parent company of the promotion once that happens. Most owners won't let you take over, especially if you aren't a national level (or higher) promotion but if you set the owner's personality to be very nice you might be able to get them. :)

After you insert them you need to start a new game i beleave --------------------------------------- FREEWRESTLEMANIA24 STREAM YOUR MUST REGISTER HERE [url]www.grapplejunkies.ipbfree.com[/url] TO WATCH IT!

[QUOTE=EkmO;396414]After you insert them you need to start a new game i beleave --------------------------------------- FREEWRESTLEMANIA24 STREAM YOUR MUST REGISTER HERE [url]www.grapplejunkies.ipbfree.com[/url] TO WATCH IT![/QUOTE] How does that work? I registered but it goes straight onto the home page?

Archived