Way to simulate MITB/Rumble

Suggestion: Tournament title info already says month it is won in... If #1 contender titles were to be integrated, that's what these could be considered... There could be a checkbox for months they can use the title shot in, and a checkbox or pulldown bar saying which month(s) you can get a shot in: any or January, or February, etc.. And to solve the tournament problem have the game know the match type or number of people involved in the match required, have it be called a annual title instead, where you can choose as well if you want it to be a tourney instead, they can both be in the same category. (This would probably entail some left and right bars to decide how many people are in the tournament or the match type) I just thought of this this morning, thought I would put it in here.

[QUOTE=cyberkitten01;396597]With the MITB match, I'd say it's just a case of booking and angles rather than a tournament title. It'd be easy to have Edge win the MITB match, and then at a random date of your chosing booking him in the title match[/QUOTE] I think he is trying to find a way to make the AI do it.

[QUOTE=sprinklefurball;396543]Suggestion: Tournament title info already says month it is won in... If #1 contender titles were to be integrated, that's what these could be considered... There could be a checkbox for months they can use the title shot in, and a checkbox or pulldown bar saying which month(s) you can get a shot in: any or January, or February, etc.. And to solve the tournament problem have the game know the match type or number of people involved in the match required, have it be called a annual title instead, where you can choose as well if you want it to be a tourney instead, they can both be in the same category. (This would probably entail some left and right bars to decide how many people are in the tournament or the match type) I just thought of this this morning, thought I would put it in here.[/QUOTE] Instead of a month I think it would be better to do an event. So after you Rumble you get a WWE Title shot at Wrestlemania. For the MITB though this wouldn't work realistically so perhaps you could do it similar to the "promised title run" offered during contract negotiations, assuming of course the AI is aware of that. I really like your second idea and think it should defiantly be added in some fashion. Linking match type and number of participants would allow the AI to realistically simulate the events.

[QUOTE=sprinklefurball;396704]Yeah one of the things that always bugged me was the fact that Wrestlemania (money in the bank) and Royal Rumble have just a tournament during the show when I'm not playing as the E.[/QUOTE] I was thinking about this a bit today, instead of having tournaments representing the RR and MITB it might be better to have that attached to the events themselves somehow. Take TNA's Lethal Lockdown for example, the only way you could have the AI simulate that is if you could set all the matches to be cage match. So perhaps in addition to being able the set the event length and prestige we could designate a signature match (RR, MITB) or theme (all cage matches).

[QUOTE=Rams;396739]So perhaps in addition to being able the set the event length and prestige we could designate a signature match (RR, MITB) or theme (all cage matches).[/QUOTE] To quote Eric Cartman, that would kick sweet ass. Adam pleaaase :D

Archived