While playing my current game, i noticed some things i'd love to change, for example turn on the promotion loyalty and how certain wrestlers only wrestler in specific areas. I know that editing the database doesnt affect the current game unles you import it but that still doesnt rectify the problem ive got, so im thinking is is possible to somehow save the game i have and use that as a starting off point rather than start from scatch? this is with the cornel default database btw.

You can go into the editor and change the specific areas thing by editing the worker profile. As for the loyalty your kinda out of luck. You best bet is to do an add data. Say you dont want Big Cat Brandon to jump to to TCW as soon as his contract is up with DAVE add a Loyalty between Brandon and the owner, Phil Vibert. This doesnt always stop the worker from jumping, but alot of times it will. Its basically what keeps most of the DAVE guys in DAVE like Eddie Peak and stuff. It doesnt last forever but it might buy you some time.

Archived