Suggestion: Interpromotional Shows

With all the new features that Adam has already integrated into TEW 2008, and with so many more tweaks/additions to be announced, it seems to me that the only thing that is missing is the capability to have interpromotional shows. Their are plenty of interpromotional shows that have already happened in 2008: TNA/NJPW, and the regular ROH/Dragon Gate shows. I think it would add a lot of interesting possibilities to the game. Of course, to have such a show, you would need a working relationship with the company you want to have the show with. And the booking could get a little crazy with both promotions wanting their guys to go over but that's something that Adam can worry about lol. Honestly though, how many of us have run a TCW campaign and salivated at the thought of having Tommy Cornell vs Dan Stone Jr.? Or the The Decolt's vs The Stone's? Or any of the other impossible dream matches that exist in TEW right now?

While technically that's true, its effectiveness is limited for a couple of reasons. 1. Can't do champion vs. champion matches because AI bookers never allow title holders to go on talent trade. 2. Shows in foreign territories draw based on the overness of the 'hosting' company, regardless of talent used.

[QUOTE=SolidDavidGold;396669]Actually MVP!, the 2 examples I listed cannot be simulated in the game b/c as far as I can tell, guys with lifetime deals can't be traded.[/QUOTE] You sure? I'm 99% sure I've done DeColts vs Stones using talent trades.

Yeah, you can trade guys on lifetime deals. In my SWF game I like to bring the DeColt boys in for a once a year battle when I visit Canada in early December. I don't know WHY I like doing it.. but I do it anyway. Plus, they probably like having megastars on their shows for a few appearances too. :)

Archived