Mexican Wrestlers

As CZCW I just hired them out right. Anyone who could work in the US. Angel de Mexico, El Demonio, Ultimate Phoenix (who you start with), Inca Jr., Soul Taker and Velocidad. Then I picked up all the debuting ones La Sombra Jr., Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr., El Sucio, Extraordinario Jr., Tigre Salvaje Jr. and Capitao Brasil Jr. Admittedly El Sucio and La Sombra failed to impress so I canned them. Working only for me Angel de Mexico made it to A popularity across the baord in Mexico and left me even though he had no other jobs lined up. When he left I fried his partner Capitao Brasil Jr. El Demonio, Ultimate Phoenix, Velocidad and Tigre Salvaje Jr. all left me when SOTBPW went national. So I'm left with Inca Jr. and Soul Taker who are floundering and Dragon Del Arcos Iris Jr. and Extraordinario Jr. who have Excellent chemistry as a team and are now my tag champs, The Top Rope All Stars.

It would depend on their position in Mexico and the prestige and popularity of the SWF as well. If they are unemployed or not already on a written contract with a Mexican company that has gone national, there shouldn't be any reason they wouldn't take a written contract. I have seen Mexican wrestlers sign written contract with Japanese promotions.

[QUOTE=juggaloninjalee;397131]This is something I havent really dabbled in. I usually play as TCW and I rarely bring in Mexican workers.[/QUOTE] Mexican Wrestles are great for TCW. Some of ht eyounger ones are only high flying but with the TCW All-Action title available and very few actual flying wrestlers on the roster the Luchadors make a great edition. A lot of the older Luchadors actually have decent technical skills along with their flying and make a good edition just for the regular roster.

Archived