I'm biting my nails for the release....from reading about it, it looks FRICKIN' AWESOME! But, the thing that I think would be good is that all the titles have pictures. I didn't really care much about the top promotions not having title pictures...but yeah, it'd be nice... Yeah, if I rack up enough cash during summer, I'll get the game, looks good man, great job! ;)

You made a thread to suggest this? Are you honestly being serious? Its not exactly a suggestion as to how the game works isit. Why not go into the mods sections and get the numerous pictures of numurous titles that the good people here at GDS have made? Its not exactly a suggestion, when you can already do what you are requesting.

[QUOTE=cyberkitten01;397276]After reading this I went and checked, and there many promotions in the C-Verse that just use the generic belts. It would be nice to not have to use a mod forum to get all the images for the default database[/QUOTE] aren't the belts that Trypio made included in the c-verse data updates by Adam?

Archived