....but would be nice for real world mods. The ability to set a mod to start on any day of the month, or at least at the beginning of weeks throughout the month. No more explanation needed I think. Have a good 1 all,

I totally misread this post yesterday, but I'm kinda glad I gave it another shot. I give a lukewarm nod to this, highly dependant on the amount of work involved. There's only one purpose it would have, and I, personally am not too bothered about that. But if it's just a simple bit of code, sure, why not.

[QUOTE=Self;397594]I totally misread this post yesterday, but I'm kinda glad I gave it another shot. I give a lukewarm nod to this, highly dependant on the amount of work involved. There's only one purpose it would have, and I, personally am not too bothered about that. But if it's just a simple bit of code, sure, why not.[/QUOTE] Exactly, as I said (or think I said), for real world mods it would be nice,but I am not going to cry if it doesn't make it. If there would be a whole load of coding to make it work, then maybe it wouldn't be worth it, but if it is just a small change to the coding, i think it would be worth it...

Archived