WMMA Online dynasty league (1 team available)

There is one team possibly available for a WMMA online sim league. I had a thread about this league before, but it got deleted for some reason - so if you were one of the people that replied to that thread then you'll have first dibs. The basis of the league is that each team (out of 12) gets up to 10 fighters, and matches them up with other fighters in the league each event (only fighters in the league are those that belong to another team) to work your way toward the belt. The two teams with the best record also square off at the end of the year for the championship by fighting one guy in each weightclass - best of 5 series (LW, WW, MW, LHW, HW) If you are interested the best way to get a team fast is to go to [url]http://simleagueone.proboards47.com/index.cgi[/url] and register. Then PM me (stork15) and say you are interested in the league. You can also respond to this message, or PM me on these boards - but either way you'll have to register at the site above if you want to play. Season 3 is about to start, and it's completely free. Current belt holders: Lightweight: JZ Calvancante Welterweight: Georges St. Pierre Middleweight: Yushin Okami (just won it from Mayhem) Light Heavyweight: Rampage Jackson Heavyweight: Josh Barnett (title fight with Fedor coming this Thursday!)

• 1 month later...
BTW, Fedor won his title fight and is now the champ. JZ, Okami, and Rampage still hold their titles, but GSP lost his to Alves, then Karo beat Alves and is the current WW champ. Fedor/Big Nog III coming up tomorrow night. Could be a big title defense for whoever ends up taking the team.

• 2 weeks later...
1 team still open. Warkapur signed up, but lost interest so there's still a team open. We are starting season 4, the team that's open has Antonio Silva, Jake O'Brien, Chuck Liddell, Paulo Filho, and Tatsuya Kawajiri. Current title holders: LW - Gomi (just ended JZ's streak of 5 straight defenses) WW - Karo (title fight with Jon Fitch tomorrow) MW - Yushin Okami LHW - Rampage HW - Fedor

• 5 months later...

Archived