What would you say are you average Jane and Joes...

entertainment and physical stats? I want to make a fed with me and my friends and turn us from a lowest possible level fed to eventually making us grow but... I don't know what to rate our stamina/power/athleticism and mic/acting/charisma in relation to wrestlers. I mean I know it isn't 0 but would your average 20 something male and/or female have a 10 athleticism? a 30? What about power or acting? Questions questions questions. ^_^

Creating friends in a game is hard, no matter what you do you always end up rating people way more highly than you really should. Believe me, I've done it. :) As a general guideline (that I've just invented) I'd say rank your friends in comparison with a class of people you knew from school. Use the class for your baseline (top athlete = 100 for athleticism) and then take about half those points away from the score you'd give them from that class. Say... an average guy in your class might get a 50 for athleticism... and if he moved into pro wrestling he'd get a 25. As far as in-ring stats... aim low. As low as you feel you can go without causing trouble. Because believe it or not, a guy like Big Show can probably work a better technical match than most of your friends, he'd just be on the defensive side of it rather than the offensive side. Unless you know someone who has proper training I doubt any of your friends should be seeing anything as high as a D- in almost anything. But then... you always want to rate your friends highly. I know I do. :)

Archived