Cornellverse or Added-Cornellverse?

Do you play the database just as it is or do you like to add superstars into the current game world (also adding into the future workers?) I've done both over time but always find myself going back to deleting out all of my "created workers" and sticking with what the game originally has to offer. I've had certain games where I've come away with almost entirely new promotions being built around guys that I made. While it was fun at the time it always seems to loose steam and then I end up re-starting a new game without all of those superstars. So, what do you do?

I tend to play with the regular data, and turn 'random worker generation' up to high. Thatu usally gives me enough random talent to muck around with. I have added a couple of those talents into the game full time though, simply because I liked them so much.

I basically like to play the CornellVerse as-is. I'll admit though that I do a little editing before the game starts. There's certain guys I like, and certain guys that I envision a little differently than they're described, so I do change things up a little. Usually, though, the only character I create is my user character. :cool:

I mostly play the default Cornellverse as, even after two versions of the game and several playthroughs, there is still so much I haven't explored, such as Japan and getting deeper into Mexico and UK/Europe. One thing I did add in the default universe for some games was a revived Southern Championship Class Wrestling promotion with most of the original roster.

[QUOTE=1PWfan;400308]I tend to play with the regular data, and turn 'random worker generation' up to high. Thatu usally gives me enough random talent to muck around with. I have added a couple of those talents into the game full time though, simply because I liked them so much.[/QUOTE] Yip, I do this as well. I have quite a few custom workers I've created that get imported from time to time (no superstar types but Jessica Matravers makes it into every game :)) but besides that, only the unique random gens make it into the DB fulltime.

Archived