elicene please help!

Now i no there have been topics about this and who to talk to this about but i have forgotten who to contact... My computer's hardrive got wiped yesterday and we have got it back up and running but i've lost everything on there from WMMA to my year 12 school work... I was just wondering who do i speak to, to try and get my elicence back up and running so i can play WMMA or do i have to bloody buy it all over again.

This is from the TEW 2007 Technical Discussion board. " E-License Questions -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you have any issues with your E-License you should contact Scott Vibert (scott@greydogsoftware.com or by Private Message). This includes having lost a license, questions about purchasing, issues with relicensing\unlicensing, etc. If he has not replied within 48 hours, please forward your message on to Arlie Rahn (arlie@greydogsoftware.com). Please note that I (Adam Ryland) have nothing to do with the licensing process whatsoever, so please do not send me message about it. You are also strongly urged to read the TEW2007 help file section on licensing. Please do not contact Elicense directly - they will not take any action without contacting us first, so all you are doing is adding an unnecessary extra step which means you will have to wait longer for an answer." This should help you. ;)

Archived