For the umpteenth time in my diary game I just got a note about bad chemistry in my midcard. I keep records of chemistry in a spreadsheet and I decided to look through and actually count up the amounts of good chemistry to bad chemistry that my singles workers have together. There are 22 singles wrestlers on my roster. Examples of positive chemistry - 10 Examples of negative chemistry - 30 Is this what most people find in game? Those of you who keep similar records? Or am I simply having bad luck here that the bad chemistry outweighs good 3 to 1? Would be interested to hear other people's findings. Furthermore, in my new Japanese brand, we're run 23 shows now with a total of 70 different one-on-one combinations tried. How many examples of positive chemistry there so far? 1. How many negative? 11. Seriously!!

For my CGC diary game, I keep track of chemistry too. In just over 18 months, I've had 15 positive chemistry notes and 31 negative ones so far so it's about 2 to 1 for me personally and i'm upto a roster of 45 currently of active workers. Some games I think that people can get really unlucky like you have, Marcel. I suppose we have to put up with the randomness of each individual game but I still hate getting negative chemistry, especially when I'm trying to set up a match or storyline lol :mad:.

18 Negative 20 Positive That's a year in now with USPW, though alot of people on both of those lists have since either been released or signed away. Indeed, on recount of active USPW workers 13 Negative remain 7 Positive Should be noted this is the second game in a row I've given Primal Rage a roster spot, and the second time he's had a large amount of negative chemistry.

31 Man Roster Just about 1/2 of possible singles match ups tested 11 Great 7 Pretty Good 18 Total Positive 13 Awkward 14 In Performance 27 Total Negative Just about 1/3 of my tag team combinations have been tested 5 Great 10 Excellent 15 Total Positive 19 Timing 14 Zero 33 Total Negative My only question is does anyone know if Great or Excellent is better. I'm thinking Great bu I'm not sure.

In my NYCW game it is about even on the good chemistry/ bad chemistry notes . Except for David Mack user character who seems to have good or great chemistry with a huge # of people and the only negative chemistry was Ernest Youngman so far. :D Of course it balances out with Frankie Perez, who seems to be my bad chemistry with almost every opponent guy. :(

In my TCW game I'm yet to have a single positive chemistry note, yet I've already had around 10-15 negative chemistry warnings. This is in about 2 months game time. It's pretty frustrating because in my previous games I've always been fairly lucky and had a decent amount of positive chemistry. [QUOTE]My only question is does anyone know if Great or Excellent is better. I'm thinking Great bu I'm not sure.[/QUOTE] I would say excellent would be better than great, IMO.

Archived