Question about the game

I read through the FAQ that was posted. I have a question regarding what can be customized and wasn't sure if it was answered before. Can you change the amount of teams in a conference (i.e. make the Big Ten contain 14 teams). Thanks in advance. Looking forward to the game Kevin

The [b][i]hope[/i][/b] is that you will be able to have a customizable number of teams in each conference provided that the game already has a conference schedule for that number of teams. This has not been tested yet (I'm actually just starting to put together a test "customized" database, but since school has nearly started time is getting very short while I scramble to put my classroom together. The key word in this statement is [SIZE=7][b]hope[/b][/SIZE], this is not a 100% confirmation and has yet to be verified. Here is the relevant quote with Arlie's more "official" response. Q: As far as Customization goes, is their a static number of teams in the Universe or can it be downsized, for instance, if on a whim I only wants 75 Colleges in my Universe, could I do that? Arlie Rahn - We haven't tested that, but I think you will be OK if you go did that. But, we will look at more customization as the beta moves on.

Archived