Ring of Honor: Let the legend starts!

Welcome to Ring of Honor Wrestling! This is my first game with TEW so I’m not very good at all, but I hope I will entertain you for many months or years! We’re in 2002, and Ring of Honor Wrestling borns with the object to give some good wrestling to the fans around the world. I started without a roster, so, in September 2002, this is the roster: Ace Steel Alex Shelley Austin Aries Brian Kendrick Bryan Danielson Chad Collyer Charlie Haas Chavo Guerrero Jr. Chris Sabin Christopher Daniels CM Punk Colt Cabana Curt Henning Doug Williams Homicide James Maritato Jay Briscoe Juventud Guerrera Kid Kash La Parka Low-Ki Mark Briscoe Masato Tanaka Michael Shane Nigel McGuinness Paul London Rey Mysterio Jr. Roderick Strong Sabu Shane Douglas Super Crazy Super Dragon TAKA Michinoku And these are the titles: ROH World Championship ROH Pure Championship ROH Hardcore Championship ROH Cruiserweight X I did two shows called “A Star is Born” and “The Reign Continues” [B]A STAR IS BORN[/B] Doug Williams vs [B]James Maritato[/B] [B]ROH HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP:[/B] Masato Tanaka vs [B]Sabu[/B] vs Super Crazy [B]ROH CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP:[/B] Christopher Daniels vs Homicide vs [B]Juventud Guerrera[/B] vs Michael Shane vs TAKA Michinoku Bryan Danielson vs [B]Low-Ki[/B] [B]Curt Henning[/B] vs La Parka vs Rey Mysterio [B]Curt Henning[/B] won a 30 Man Over the Top Rope Battle Royal and became the first Ring of Honor World Champion [B]THE REIGN CONTINUES[/B] [B]Curt Henning[/B] vs Alex Shelley Chavo Guerrero vs [B]CM Punk[/B] [B]ROH PURE CHAMPIONSHIP:[/B] [B]Low-Ki[/B] vs TAKA Michinoku [B]Sabu[/B] vs Shane Douglas [B]Juventud Guerrera[/B] vs Kid Kash Bryan Danielson vs Doug Williams vs La Parka vs Masato Tanaka vs Michael Shane vs [B]Rey Mysterio Jr.[/B] Now I’m running a TV show on a local television. The show is called ROH Wheel of Pain.

[CENTER][IMG]http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Logos/logo_ROH.jpg[/IMG] [B][I][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="4"]RING OF HONOR PRESENTS: WHEEL OF PAIN #1![/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/I][/B] [B]QUICK PICKS:[/B] [I][U][COLOR="Red"]Alex Shelley vs Brian Kendrick vs "The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson vs Chad Collyer [/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]*Non-Title Match* - "The Juice" Juventud Guerrera vs CM Punk[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]*Non-Title Match* - Low-Ki vs Rey Mysterio[/COLOR] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]"The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels vs "The Anarchist" Doug Williams[/COLOR] [B][COLOR="DimGray"]ROH WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: RING OF HONOR WORLD CHAMPION "MR PERFECT" CURT HENNING DEFENDS AGAINST MASATO TANAKA![/COLOR][/B] ~ From the Deep South Arena! Boys: $35 Girls: $25 Kids: $15 Transex: $30 UFO: $50 ~ *~OFFICIAL THEME SONG FOR THE SHOW: Destroy the Orchs by 3 Inches of Blood!~* [/U][/I] [/CENTER]

Alex Shelley vs Brian Kendrick vs [B]"The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson[/B] vs Chad Collyer *Non-Title Match* - "The Juice" Juventud Guerrera vs [B]CM Punk[/B] *Non-Title Match* - [B]Low-Ki[/B] vs Rey Mysterio [B]"The Fallen Angel" Christopher Daniels[/B] vs "The Anarchist" Doug Williams ROH WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: RING OF HONOR WORLD CHAMPION [B]"MR PERFECT" CURT HENNING[/B] DEFENDS AGAINST MASATO TANAKA!

Archived