TNA ~ Cross The Line

[CENTER][B][CENTER]MCMAHON HEARING[/CENTER][/B] Stamford, Connecticut - A judge ruled today following a divorce hearing between Vince mcMahon and Linda McMahon that the WWE would be split 50/50. Vince has been awarded control of Raw and the WWE name rights. Linda was given Smackdown and the name rights to WCW. Smackdown was renamed Nitro following the decision. All superstars involved with the respective shows will remain there. Vince McMahon announced the new Head Booker at WWE is Shane mcMahon and Linda announced Stephanie McMahon is the new WCW Head Booker. A blockbuster trade was also announced following the hearing. WWE traded Triple H and Chris Jericho to WCW in exchange for The Undertaker and Matt Hardy. When asked about the trade Vince McMahon stated. "Triple H wanted to be on the same show as his wife and as my son in law I cant deny him that. I also wanted to make sure The Undertaker and his streak remained with the WWE. The rights to ECW were sold back to Paul Heyman following todays hearing. The roster consists of many ECW originals.[/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll131/JamieWoodson3/Impact.jpg[/IMG] [B]PREVIEW[/B] The Motor City Machine Guns vs. Shark Boy & Curry Man ODB & Gail Kim vs Velvet Love Entertainment LAX VS Eric Young & Kaz AJ Styles & ??? vs The Rock & Rave Infection Samoa Joe & Kurt Angle vs Scott Steiner & Petey Williams[/CENTER]

[B]The Motor City Machine Guns[/B] vs. Shark Boy & Curry Man [B]ODB & Gail Kim[/B] vs Velvet Love Entertainment [B]LAX [/B]VS Eric Young & Kaz [B]AJ Styles & ???[/B] vs The Rock & Rave Infection Samoa Joe & Kurt Angle vs [B]Scott Steiner & Petey Williams[/B]

The Motor City Machine Guns vs. [B]Shark Boy & Curry Man [/B] [B]ODB & Gail Kim[/B] vs Velvet Love Entertainment [B]LAX[/B] VS Eric Young & Kaz [B]AJ Styles & ???[/B] vs The Rock & Rave Infection [B]Samoa Joe & Kurt Angle[/B] vs Scott Steiner & Petey Williams

Archived