WSX ~ Balls To The Wall

[CENTER][IMG]http://myspace-429.vo.llnwd.net/01300/92/47/1300597429_l.gif[/IMG] [B][U]CHAMPIONS[/U][/B] WSX World ~ Ricky Banderas WSX TV ~ Balls Mahoney WSX Womens ~ Jazz [IMG]http://z.about.com/d/prowrestling/1/0/1/A/-/-/wsx.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Wrestling Society X (WSX) was a short lived professional wrestling-based television series produced in 2006 by Big Vision Entertainment. WSX was presented as a secret society of wrestling that utilized a venue referred to as the WSX Bunker, complete with an artificially worn-out looking ring for its matchups. In matches held within this venue, falls count anywhere was the stipulation. In April 2008 former ECW owner Paul Heyman purchased WSX and worked out a deal with MTV for a second season and possible full time slot for WSX. Heyman brought back some former WSX stars along with some ECW stars among others as well.

[B]WSX Roster[/B] [U]Staff[/U] Paul Heyman Kevin Sullivan Al Snow Joey Styles Shane Douglas Anastacia Rose Brian Hebner [U]Talent[/U] Amazing Red Andy Douglas Balls Mahoney Brian Lee Brooke Adams Cassidy O'Reilly Chase Stevens Chaz Chris Hamrick Dan Rodimer Davey Andrews Jazz Jerrelle Clark Jerry Lynn Justin Credible Krissy Vaine LA Smooth Lizzy Valentine Michael Shane New Jack Ricky Banderas Rodney Mack Shantelle Taylor Sonny Siaki Spike Terry Funk Thrasher Tony Mamaluke Trinity Trytan Vampiro Vic Grimes

[B][CENTER]WSX Tournament Announced[/CENTER][/B] WSX owner Paul Heyman announced over the next few weeks WSX would be holding a tournament to decide the number 1 contender for Ricky Banderas' WSX World title. Vampiro New Jack Terry Funk Rodney Mack Justin Credible Balls Mahoney Spike Jerry Lynn

[B]WSXtra[/B] Antelope Gymnasium (Sold Out) [B]Dark Match Dan Rodimer def. Michael Shane[/B] Joey Styles: Welcome everyone to WSXtra. I'm your host Joey Stylkes with my partner The Franchise Shane Douglas. Shane, Paul Heyman announced earlier today that tonight we will see the start of the WSX Tournament. Shane Douglas: Tonight former WSX Champion Vampiro along with Justin Credible, Balls Mahoney, Terry Funk, Rodney Mack, Spike, Jerry Lynn, and New Jack will compete in four matches with the winners advancing. First we'll see the champion Ricky Banderas in action. [B]Ricky Banderas def. Tony Mamaluke[/B] Banderas controlled the match from the start, finishing it with a Straight to Hell. [B]Rodney Mack def. Terry Funk[/B] Rodney Mack advances thanks to Jazz interferance. [B]Spike def. Jerry Lynn[/B] Spike hits a Dudley Dog on Lynn to advance. [B]Vampiro def. New Jack[/B] Vampiro advances to face Rodney Mack next week. Banderas stares Vampiro down after the match. [B]Justin Credible def. Balls Mahoney[/B] Justin Credible will face Spike Next week. The main event got a B- grade and stole the show. Shane Douglas: What a match, What a match! Joey Styles: Thats all for this week. Tune in next week for the Sem-Finals. This is Joey Styles along with Shane Douglas. See you next week! Show Rating: C+

[B][CENTER]WSXtra Preview[/CENTER][/B] [I]May 14 2008[/I] [B][U]WSX Womens Championship[/U][/B] Krissy Vaine vs Lizzy Valentine vs Trinity vs Jazz [B][U]WSX Tournament Semi-Finals[/U][/B] Vampiro vs Rodney Mack [B][U]WSX Tournament Semi-Finals[/U][/B] Justin Credible vs Spike [B][U]WSX TV Championship (Money In The Bank)[/U][/B] Balls Mahoney vs Jerry Lynn vs Jerrelle Clark vs Sonny Siaki vs Cassidy O'Reilly vs Michael Shane

[B]WSXtra[/B] [I]Brazell Stadium (Sold Out)[/I] [B]Dark Match Dan Rodimer def. Chase Stevens[/B] Joey Styles: Welcome fans to WSXtra, I'm Joey Styles with my partner Shane Douglas. Shane tonight Paul Heyman has promised a great night of wrestling. Shane Douglas: Two championship matches will be held tonight along with two semi-final matches in the WSX Tournament. Joey Styles: Lets go to the ring. [B]Womens Championship Jazz def. Krissy Vaine, Lizzy Valentine, Trinity[/B] Jazz hits Trinity with the Jazz Stinger to win the WSX Womens Championship. [B]Justin Credible def. Spike[/B] Both wrestlers put on a great show. Match was rated a B+. Spike's downfall came at the hands of "Thats Incredible." [B]Vampiro def. Rodney Mack[/B] Vampiro hit the Nail in the Coffin to pick up the victory an advance to the finals against Justin Credible next week. WSX Champion Ricky Banderas attacked Vampiro following the match. [B]Money In The Bank TV Championship Balls Mahoney def. Jerrelle Clark, Cassidy O'Reilly, Jerry Lynn, Michael Shane, Sonny Siaki[/B] Jerrelle Clark ran up the ladder hitting a frankensteiner on Jerry Lynn taking out both wrestlers allowing Balls Mahoney to grab the belt. Joey Styles: Tune in next week as Justin Credible and Vampiro compete in the WSX Tournament Finals. Rating: C-

Archived