*My WCW 2002 Cards Rate & Predict*

I Started Using Tommys Rebirth Mod [B]WCW Road Wild 2002[/B] [B]Theme Song- Godsmack- Whatever[/B] [B]WCW World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] Booker T.(F)(C) Vs. Mike Awesome(H) Vs. Jeff Jarrett(H) [B]WCW United States Title Extreme Rules Match[/B] Diamond Dallas Page(F) Vs. Chris Kanyon(H)(C) [B]WCW World Tag Team Title Match[/B] The Outsiders(F)(C) Vs. The Reflection of Perfection(Jindrak & Mike Sanders)(H) Vs. The Steiner Brothers(H) [B]WCW Hardcore Title Extreme Rules Match[/B] Bill Goldberg(F)(C) Vs. Tommy Dreamer(F) Vs. Takeshi Morishima(H) Vs. The Sandman(F) [B]WCW United States Title #1 Contenders Match[/B] Rob Van Dam(F) Vs. Vampiro(H) Vs. Sean O'Haire(H) Vs. Chuck Palumbo(F) Vs. Lance Storm(H) Vs. Sabu(F) [B]Grudge Match[/B] Rey Mysterio & Delikado(B-Boy)(F) Vs. LAX(Konnan & Homicide)(H) [B]WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Title Match[/B] Christopher Daniels & Elix Skipper(H)(C) Vs. Billy Kidman & Jamie Knoble(F) [B]Opening Bout[/B] Shane Douglas(H) Vs. BJ Whitmer(F)

Finally! I never get the chance to start fresh along side a diary. So here's to you and a long and enjoyable WCW dynasty. Card looks good so far. Didn't want Booker defending both the World and United States on the same night? haha. I'm not familiar with this mod. Did you sign wrestlers like RVD? One thing i'd like to request if you'd be willing is news and rumors on things like other promotions and who's been signed if it doesn't innerfare with your dynasty. Booker T.(F)(C) Vs. Mike Awesome(H) Vs. Jeff Jarrett(H) Jarrett all the way. Heels tend to be better for pushing a brand. WCW United States Title Extreme Rules Match Diamond Dallas Page(F) Vs. Chris Kanyon(H)(C) Perhaps i missed something. Booker isn't both champs. Kanyon only cause many people on the boards seem to like him. So i'm guessing he wins. WCW World Tag Team Title Match The Outsiders(F)(C) Vs. The Reflection of Perfection(Jindrak & Mike Sanders)(H) Vs. The Steiner Brothers(H) Outsiders as good guys? Could work, i'll pick them to win as well. Can't go on having title changes galore right away can you? WCW Hardcore Title Extreme Rules Match Bill Goldberg(F)(C) Vs. Tommy Dreamer(F) Vs. Takeshi Morishima(H) Vs. The Sandman(F) I say anyone but Goldberg. Even though he isn't the best, if used right he can be a big draw and should be anywhere on the roster but hardcore. Dreamer i say. WCW United States Title #1 Contenders Match Rob Van Dam(F) Vs. Vampiro(H) Vs. Sean O'Haire(H) Vs. Chuck Palumbo(F) Vs. Lance Storm(H) Vs. Sabu(F) RVD RVD RVD!!!! Mr. PPV all the way. Grudge Match Rey Mysterio & Delikado(B-Boy)(F) Vs. LAX(Konnan & Homicide)(H) LAX, make em the bad boys they should be. WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Title Match Christopher Daniels & Elix Skipper(H)(C) Vs. Billy Kidman & Jamie Knoble(F) Triple X baby! Opening Bout Shane Douglas(H) Vs. BJ Whitmer(F) Give Shane one last push please!!!! Also, sign Val Venis, change his name, give him a big push, and let the cows come home!! Good luck bud And Go B's

WCW Road Wild 2002 WCW World Heavyweight Title Match [B]Booker T.(F)(C)[/B] Vs. Mike Awesome(H) Vs. Jeff Jarrett(H) WCW United States Title Extreme Rules Match Diamond Dallas Page(F) Vs. [B]Chris Kanyon(H)(C)[/B] WCW World Tag Team Title Match [B]The Outsiders(F)(C)[/B] Vs. The Reflection of Perfection(Jindrak & Mike Sanders)(H) Vs. The Steiner Brothers(H) WCW Hardcore Title Extreme Rules Match Bill Goldberg(F)(C) Vs. Tommy Dreamer(F) Vs. [B]Takeshi Morishima(H)[/B] Vs. The Sandman(F) WCW United States Title #1 Contenders Match [B]Rob Van Dam(F)[/B] Vs. Vampiro(H) Vs. Sean O'Haire(H) Vs. Chuck Palumbo(F) Vs. Lance Storm(H) Vs. Sabu(F) Grudge Match Rey Mysterio & Delikado(B-Boy)(F) Vs.[B] LAX(Konnan & Homicide)(H)[/B] WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Title Match [B]Christopher Daniels & Elix Skipper(H)(C)[/B] Vs. Billy Kidman & Jamie Knoble(F) Opening Bout [B]Shane Douglas(H)[/B] Vs. BJ Whitmer(F)

Results [QUOTE=XxFutureLegend112xX;418411]I Started Using Tommys Rebirth Mod [B]WCW Road Wild 2002 Results[/B] [B]Theme Song- Godsmack- Whatever[/B] [B]WCW World Heavyweight Title Match[/B] [B]Booker T.(F)(C)[/B] Vs. Mike Awesome(H) Vs. Jeff Jarrett(H) [B]WCW United States Title Extreme Rules Match[/B] [B]Diamond Dallas Page(F)[/B] Vs. Chris Kanyon(H)(C) [B]WCW World Tag Team Title Match[/B] [B]The Outsiders(F)(C)[/B] Vs. The Reflection of Perfection(Jindrak & Mike Sanders)(H) Vs. The Steiner Brothers(H) [B]WCW Hardcore Title Extreme Rules Match[/B] [B]Bill Goldberg(F)(C)[/B] Vs. Tommy Dreamer(F) Vs. Takeshi Morishima(H) Vs. The Sandman(F) [B]WCW United States Title #1 Contenders Match[/B] [B]Rob Van Dam(F)[/B] Vs. Vampiro(H) Vs. Sean O'Haire(H) Vs. Chuck Palumbo(F) Vs. Lance Storm(H) Vs. Sabu(F) [B]Grudge Match[/B] [B]Rey Mysterio & Delikado(B-Boy)(F)[/B] Vs. LAX(Konnan & Homicide)(H) [B]WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Title Match[/B] [B]Christopher Daniels & Elix Skipper(H)(C)[/B] Vs. Billy Kidman & Jamie Knoble(F) [B]Opening Bout[/B] [B]Shane Douglas(H)[/B] Vs. BJ Whitmer(F)[/QUOTE]

to be honest, I think threads like this are a little pointless, because we don't know whp's over in game and who isn't. Ie. if you had Funaki vs Batista, yet Funaki was the most over on the roster, we'd still pick Batista and say squash.

[QUOTE=W3LSHY;419535]to be honest, I think threads like this are a little pointless, because we don't know whp's over in game and who isn't. Ie. if you had Funaki vs Batista, yet Funaki was the most over on the roster, we'd still pick Batista and say squash.[/QUOTE] True, but if you're not a fan don't check in. I'm not a fan of these either as there's not enough detail, and it seems like a FutureLegend posts a new one every month, but then generally I won't bother to check in (this one is an exception as I wanted to see what was being offered for WCW 2002. But I'm not a fan so I won't check in again). That said, he's as entitled as anyone to post and if it is peoples cup of tea then they can read. If not, don't.

[QUOTE=keefmoon;419542]True, but if you're not a fan don't check in. I'm not a fan of these either as there's not enough detail, and it seems like a FutureLegend posts a new one every month, but then generally I won't bother to check in (this one is an exception as I wanted to see what was being offered for WCW 2002. But I'm not a fan so I won't check in). That said, he's as entitled as anyone to post and if it is peoples cup of tea then they can read. If not, don't.[/QUOTE] I agree, he's entitled... just asking a question of sorts

Archived