Football discussiona rea

Now before some of you get the wrong impression, I am well aware that when Arlie is ready to "break" the news on any type of football sims he will do so when he is ready. OK, having said that, I would like to have a discussion area where we can discuss what we would like to see in our football sims (i.e pro or college). I guess the question is then, can we have such a discussion area for this purpose? Some may say, "well, thats what the *General Discussion* area is for", but my point to that is threads can and will get lost to easily. So how 'bout? :)

Well, perhaps I can open up a forum called The Think Tank or something which is a place for future game suggestions/discussion. If you guys want to talk about pro/college football ideas that's cool or if you want to talk about sim ping pong ideas, that's cool too :). No promises yet though :p

Guest IrishHand
[quote]I can open up a forum called The Think Tank or something which is a place for future game suggestions/discussion[/quote] Good idea. :)

[QUOTE=Danny Drickman]Well, perhaps I can open up a forum called The Think Tank or something which is a place for future game suggestions/discussion. If you guys want to talk about pro/college football ideas that's cool or if you want to talk about sim ping pong ideas, that's cool too :). No promises yet though :p[/QUOTE] Thats cool Danny. This would be a good start if at all possible. I only suggested it because I hate when promising & thoughtful threads/topics get lost amongst the "off topic" arena. I personally would immediately start one about pro/college football.

[QUOTE=Danny Drickman]if you want to talk about sim ping pong ideas, that's cool too :). [/QUOTE] You don't know how long I've been waiting for this!!! In contract negotiations, we should be able to differentiate between doritos, tostitos, cheetos, AND fritos. Every sim up until now hasn't allowed you to offer more than "x bags of chips" and "x bottles of beer." When it comes to the beer, while we may not be able to do the full run of labels, we should also be able to distinguish between foreign and domestic - they would each draw different kinds of players to your team. Hmm... :p

• 3 weeks later...

Archived