EWF ~ Formerly USPW

[CENTER][B][IMG]http://www.keynet.net/~cemling/logo1.jpg[/IMG] Eastern Wrestling Federation EWF World Champion ~ Pain EWF National Champion ~ Jim Force EWF Tag Team Champions ~ Lords of War *This Is My First Attempt At A Cornellverse Diary*[/B][/CENTER]

[CENTER][B]Scandal Rocks USPW[/B][/CENTER] "Sam Strong has been caught on a federal wiretap arranging to meet with a high-priced prostitute at a Miami hotel last month, according to a person briefed on the federal investigation," the Miami Herald reports in a blockbuster revelation. The wiretap recording, made during an investigation of a prostitution ring called Kingdom Hall VIP, captured a man identified as Client 2 on a telephone call confirming plans to have a woman travel from Atlanta to Miami, where he had reserved a room. The person briefed on the case identified Mr. Strong as Client 2. The USPW owner learned that he had been implicated in the prostitution probe when a federal official contacted his staff last Friday, according to the person briefed on the case. The owner informed his top aides Sunday night and this morning of his involvement. He canceled his public events today and scheduled an announcement for this afternoon after inquiries from the Herald. Strong's aides appeared shaken, and one of them began to weep as they waited for him to make his statement at his Miami office. Mr. Strong was seen leaving his Fifth Street apartment just before 3 p.m. with his wife of 21 years, Sally, heading to the news conference. The man described as Client 2 in court papers arranged to meet with a prostitute who was part of the ring, Kingdom Hall VIP, on the night of Feb. 13. Mr. Strong traveled to downtown Miami that evening, according to a person told of his travel arrangements. The affidavit says that Client 2 met with the woman in hotel room 861 but does not identify the hotel. Mr. Strong stayed at the Santa Maria Hotel in Miami on Feb. 13, according to a source who was told of his travel arrangements. Room 861 at the Santa Maria Hotel that evening was registered under the another name.

[B][CENTER]Sam Strong Statement[/CENTER][/B] "Following the reports made against me this week, I am sad to inform everyone that I have stepped down as USPW owner. I would like to appoligize to my wife Sally for the hurt I have caused her. I would also like to appoligize to the USPW for the shame I have brought them. The USPW has been bought by Jason Harris. Jason is very qualified and a good friend of mine. He has decided that it would be best to go in a new direction by changing the USPW to the Eastern Wrestling Federation. He has sent the following statement." "I would like to send my simpathy to the Strong family first and foremost. The USPW name change was done this week as I feel it will be better for the business side of things following the scandal this week. To all the USPW fans, we will overcome this and come out of this even stronger than before. I asked that you continue to support us on our quest to be the best dang promotion in the United States."

[B][CENTER]EWF American Wrestling[/CENTER][/B] [I]Huntsville Fairgrounds[/I] Dark Match Eric The Bull def. Captain America Poorly rated match. Tried to get Eric against a good worker but it didnt pay off. Cheetah Boy def. Jafreese Tryed to get Cheetah Boy some momentum but the match like the last one was rated poor. Jason Harris def. Mike Muscles Jason Harris made his debut defeating one half of the Towers of Power. Rated a C- which sadly was the second best match of the evening. Savage Fury def. The Hillbillys Confused about this match. Rated poor despite having quality teams in the match. Have big plans for Savage Fury but they need to improve and do it fast. Lords of War def. The Demons of Rage Rated poorly. Seems to be the theme of the night. Would like to see these teams fued over the titles. Bruce The Giant def. Petey Valentine Bruce gets a shot at Pain's title with this win. Suprise, suprise the match was rated poor. Pain def. Jim Force Decent match. Rated a C but only because of Pain's turn. Joined forces with Warlord Agony (Former Partner) and Warlord Fury.

[B][CENTER]EWF Signs 14[/CENTER][/B] The Eastern Wrestling Federation came to terms on contracts for the following wrestlers. Bob Casey Brett Biggz Calamiti Joan Dazzling Dave Diamond Fumahiro Ota Geena The Warrior Princess Murderous Mikey Ox Kreviazuk Primal Rage Rhino Umaga Xavier Reckless Katrin Roz Larren Stephanie Wade

Archived