Hey! So I started a new real world game while I wait for TEW '08 to come out and was wondering if anyone had a collection of TNA cuts that I could download. Either in a pack or via a photobucket'esk account. I know that there are huge pic packs to download, however, I'm really only looking for TNA cuts since I already have a good deal of WWE ones already. Thank you!

I'm going to start TNA cuts pretty soon in my KYKY thread. The bad thing is that you can pretty much only find good TNA pictures from their MySpace pages or indy promos. I'll try though so look in there in the next couple of days. Also check out TheWho87's Photobucket account, he has a ton of pictures that are constantly updated.

[QUOTE]I'm going to start TNA cuts pretty soon in my KYKY thread. The bad thing is that you can pretty much only find good TNA pictures from their MySpace pages or indy promos. I'll try though so look in there in the next couple of days. Also check out TheWho87's Photobucket account, he has a ton of pictures that are constantly updated.[/QUOTE] Thank you Shaynes! I got most of my WWE cuts from your thread, so thank you for that. Also, do you have a link to TheWho87's photobucket? I'd love to take a look at that one too. Cheers.

[QUOTE=Eisen-verse;421814]Thank you Shaynes! I got most of my WWE cuts from your thread, so thank you for that. Also, do you have a link to TheWho87's photobucket? I'd love to take a look at that one too. Cheers.[/QUOTE] I don't have the link, but it's somewhere a couple pages back in the request thread. I'm sure you could ask there and somebody would have it on them.

[QUOTE=SHaynes23;421813]I'm going to start TNA cuts pretty soon in my KYKY thread. The bad thing is that you can pretty much only find good TNA pictures from their MySpace pages or indy promos. I'll try though so look in there in the next couple of days. Also check out TheWho87's Photobucket account, he has a ton of pictures that are constantly updated.[/QUOTE] [url]http://s172.photobucket.com/albums/w15/TheWho87EWR/Wrestlers/KyKy/[/url]

Archived