Strange events so far '08

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well I see this very odd: I've got 4 names in my 'next big thing' -list, in my WWE game: 1. Beth Phoenix. She often shows up, something like 5/6. 2. Evan Bourne. Yes, he will get pushed. 3. Shad. Seriously? .. I think I'll pass and let him be a jobber. 4. Dolph Ziggler. Jobber for the midcard hopefully.

I'd definitely try and work with those guys, Snoopy. When I start a new game, anybody that comes up "next big thing" I try to work future plans, even if I normally wouldn't. It's one of the few things that actually make it different game to game, so if somebody like Dolph Ziggler comes up that's awesome, because it gives you the chance to take your game differently than you did before. When else are you gonna get the chance to push Shad up the card? See how far he can really go...especially playing with the WWE, you can push anybody if you put them in the right storyline.

Yeah I am thinking of giving Ziggler an Upper Midcard push, but I hope they don't get too over too fast. And now I figured that I might just keep Shad in the tag division with JTG, and if they develop they'll get some titles. But I think it's AMAZING that I have 4 Next Big Things. Cool. :cool:

[QUOTE=FlameSnoopy;610588]Well I see this very odd: I've got 4 names in my 'next big thing' -list, in my WWE game: 1. Beth Phoenix. She often shows up, something like 5/6. 2. Evan Bourne. Yes, he will get pushed. 3. [B]Shad.[/B] Seriously? .. I think I'll pass and let him be a jobber. 4. Dolph Ziggler. Jobber for the midcard hopefully.[/QUOTE] I like Shad :D PUSH HIM TO THE MOON!

Jeff Hardy apparently pulled a practical joke that offended a lot of the guys backstage. I didn't really do anything extreme but shesh, how bad could it have been, take a joke guys. Don't wrestlers do a bunch of **** to each other all the time? I read stuff like that in Jericho's book.

Well, this is strange and it's funny too: I was running a test, and needed to sign somebody new for the test. So I took SWF, as anyone will sign for them fast. For the show I needed one angle, so I booked it and also a 23 minute battle between Runaway Train & Big Smack Scott ( I reduced the time to 30 minutes for this test). In the angle I had BSS too.. Well the angle was 5 minutes long, got an E rating and the match got a F+: no announcers or anything. So the overall rating was F, held in New Zealand. So in the front page of Total Extreme Wrestling.com reads: "SWF held blalbalbla. The feedback from the viewers has been incredible, the show was apparently an absolute success." :D Oh the humor.

lol USPW have just been screwed [B]Friday week2 January 2008[/B] 31 year old cherry bomb will retire in one month [B]Monday week3 January 2008[/B] Cherry bomb is et to become a huge star with USPW [B]Tuesday week3 Jan 08[/B] Cherry bomb is hotly tipped to be a break out star. [B]Wednesday week3 Jan 08[/B] Cherry Bomb wins USPW womens title [B]Monday week 1 Feb 08[/B] USPW have decided NOT to renew the contract of thier womens champion Cherry Bomb Announcing: F- Manger: B Colour: B Ref: F- Road Agent: C+ Personality: B+ Conclusion: Sam Strong is a numpty

not really an event but it is strange. In Chuck Frisby's bio, it says he isn't a good worker by any stretch of the imagination. In Stevie Stoat's, it says Stevie is a very good worker. Frisby's performance level is C, while Stoat is C-. Also Chuck has C+ for entertainment, while stoat has D, which is bad in 21CW, considering it's Mainstream to the max.

[QUOTE=The Masked Orange;614339]not really an event but it is strange. In Chuck Frisby's bio, it says he isn't a good worker by any stretch of the imagination. In Stevie Stoat's, it says Stevie is a very good worker. Frisby's performance level is C, while Stoat is C-. Also Chuck has C+ for entertainment, while stoat has D, which is bad in 21CW, considering it's Mainstream to the max.[/QUOTE] Stoat's Rumble, Technical, and Flying are all better, in Technical's case significantly. 'Worker' does not imply 'fits the style of the promotion they starts in exclusively', it means he's a good worker. Stoat also has better Star Quality. In the ring he delivers better; he is likely to develop and maintain popularity faster through his SQ and is also likely to develop skills faster and have higher thresholds through having strong stats and a better SQ. Chuck Frisby, on the other hand, can work the stick. Stevie Stoat's a better worker.

so i simmed just for fun.... and something funny happened in 2008 Matt Hardy was #7 at power 100 so i just continued to sim and i noticed something weird after simming for a while since i saw Matt Hardy vs Triple H headlined almost every show i took a look at Matt Hardy's profile and saw he had developed a strong friendship with triple h so i took a look at Matt hardys match history in january 2010 and noticed that he had faced triple h 11 times and not only that triple h jobbed 4 of those times to Matt and in those matches he had 3 titleshots at Summerslam, No Mercy and Survivor Series and all that boosted Matt to #1 spot at power 100 of 2009 (something tells me a titlerun is coming in 2010) guess it pays of to have a strong friendship with Triple H.

[quote=greven32;614441]TIER 1 opened and their booker is...........Mito Miwa, weeks after that he leaves PGHW and now he is putting over Strong Style Yoemon for the world title. not so strange but still...[/quote] Do you know if Miwa was in his last month of his PGHW contract? As he is the first person in the database there are times that when things go wrong he will end up substituted into the place where someone else should be. Exact same thing happened to me in one of my games but we were never able to find the source of the error to fix it.

Something that I found amusing. I started a new games with 5 feds all at the same level overness and prestige etc. So far I've simmed up to 2012. 2012 Power 100: 1. Vladimir Kozlov 2. Lance Cade And both the WWE and World Heavyweight Titles are held by................ Hardcore Holly!!!!!

[QUOTE=derek_b;614446]Do you know if Miwa was in his last month of his PGHW contract? As he is the first person in the database there are times that when things go wrong he will end up substituted into the place where someone else should be. Exact same thing happened to me in one of my games but we were never able to find the source of the error to fix it.[/QUOTE] In my game ,Miwa also left to found Tier One. I think he will leave even if he signed on a long term written contract. Jay Chord has a long written contract and renege the contract when Dad Rip Chord died to become the owner of MAW even though he rarely wrestles there:D

thought this was a great one. Playing war of the imortals mod and noticed on one day the undertaker beat the ultimate warrior for the ssw world title, the very next night. the undertaker beat the ultimate warrior for the twa world title. in ssw the match got an A rating *Shocked warrior got an A match raiting, in twa it got a b- Had to laugh at this one.

Archived