Strange events so far '08

:D Hilarious. I booked in the '75 mod a BHOTWG show. The first time I tried to run the show, I got an error, so started again. Now there was a midcard match, Robbie Gordon vs. Stunner Okazawaya. In the 2nd version it showed Master Kitozon vs. Stunner. Ok, fine, I continue. In the main event, I had a huge match: the GCG Superstar, Hanshiro Furusawa vs. Master Kitozon. The match was Master Kitozon vs. Master Kitozon. 40 minutes! Battling against himself :rolleyes: "Master Kitozon defeated Master Kitozon in 39:43 by pinfall with a Kitozon Chop." "Master Kitozon was slightly over-used"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=FlameSnoopy;617977]:D Hilarious. I booked in the '75 mod a BHOTWG show. The first time I tried to run the show, I got an error, so started again. Now there was a midcard match, Robbie Gordon vs. Stunner Okazawaya. In the 2nd version it showed Master Kitozon vs. Stunner. Ok, fine, I continue. In the main event, I had a huge match: the GCG Superstar, Hanshiro Furusawa vs. Master Kitozon. The match was Master Kitozon vs. Master Kitozon. 40 minutes! Battling against himself :rolleyes: "Master Kitozon defeated Master Kitozon in 39:43 by pinfall with a Kitozon Chop." "Master Kitozon was slightly over-used"[/QUOTE] lol:D:):rolleyes::cool::p

Kinda Funny :D John Rivero (Created Wrestler that I imported from WMMA to add to my INSPIRE game awhile ago) was signed by PGHW, and sent down into developement with SAISHO a week later. The Next month, he is called up, and immediately fired, before even getting to compete in an event, so I immediately got to sign him :D

[QUOTE=UFC-KING;618361]Kinda Funny :D John Rivero (Created Wrestler that I imported from WMMA to add to my INSPIRE game awhile ago) was signed by PGHW, and sent down into developement with SAISHO a week later. The Next month, he is called up, and immediately fired, before even getting to compete in an event, so I immediately got to sign him :D[/QUOTE] Same thing just happened again, Hinote Dojo signed him on a developmental deal and got sent up to BHOTWG to get fired right off the bat again :D

[QUOTE=FlameSnoopy;617977]:D Hilarious. I booked in the '75 mod a BHOTWG show. The first time I tried to run the show, I got an error, so started again. Now there was a midcard match, Robbie Gordon vs. Stunner Okazawaya. In the 2nd version it showed Master Kitozon vs. Stunner. Ok, fine, I continue. In the main event, I had a huge match: the GCG Superstar, Hanshiro Furusawa vs. Master Kitozon. The match was Master Kitozon vs. Master Kitozon. 40 minutes! Battling against himself :rolleyes: "Master Kitozon defeated Master Kitozon in 39:43 by pinfall with a Kitozon Chop." "Master Kitozon was slightly over-used"[/QUOTE] Sounds like a Monty Python sketch to me...

[QUOTE=Von Dozier;620287]Oh wow, what a bummer. The inevitable happens, on THE DAY HE RETIRES. [IMG]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/749/toroi.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/8269/toro2.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] The same thing happened in my game to Marty Jannetty .

• 2 weeks later...
Another first for me during the 1975 mod. Using WBW, and in August of 1976 RWA was on the brink of going under. So, for the very first time, I bought out a company in TEW 08! It costed me a "whopping" $4000 (less than a month's profit), and I decided to keep them as a child company. Because this way no only do I have the lulz of being a Small company with a Local child company, but atleast the only other company on this side of the Atlantic stays open and keeps people employed. Though, sadly, I can't actually send anyone over to develop. Though that would've been fun. Edit: Okay, so this is why I don't use auto-save... What if I pillage them, and then bring in a couple of their talented guys who otherwise don't work in Europe? And maybe even a title unification match! This could be the funs....

So two firsts for me today. Playing the 97 mod and two things happened. Duns Scotus OD'd. Not a big deal, he's an unemployed european. However Jon Jetson was caught in possession of Steroids... Jon Jetson. I was going to push him with Carl Batch because I figured he'd be one of the cleaner workers. I would never assume Jon effen Jetson to be caught with steroids. Especially as the first one caught. Edit: Did a drug test. The Hype (big surprise [/sarcasm]) was identified as a Heavy Drug User. Now wondering whether to fire him or not. Don't need another hit to my prestige.

Playing with XFW in the 1997 mod, and was gearing up Larry Wood for a push into the main event. Unfortunately, a scheduling conflict recently meant the start of this would be delayed by a week as he was participating in the Ed Henson Memorial Tag Tournament for NOTBPW the night of my weekly show. News article I see after running my show? Larry Wood sidelined with serious injury. The email I get? Larry Wood is out for a year with a... wait for it, wait for it... Semi-Severed Spinal Column. You know, the injury that typically autoretires any who suffers one. Knowing that his career very well may be over anyways, I went ahead and attempted surgery... and it was a success! He's now out only 8 month, and god willing maybe Larry Wood may yet wrestle again.

[QUOTE=Comradebot;631175] Knowing that his career very well may be over anyways, I went ahead and attempted surgery... and it was a success! He's now out only 8 month, and god willing maybe Larry Wood may yet wrestle again.[/QUOTE] Let's hope. What dastardly villain did that to the beloved Wood?

[QUOTE=Comradebot;631175]Playing with XFW in the 1997 mod, and was gearing up Larry Wood for a push into the main event. Unfortunately, a scheduling conflict recently meant the start of this would be delayed by a week as he was participating in the Ed Henson Memorial Tag Tournament for NOTBPW the night of my weekly show. News article I see after running my show? Larry Wood sidelined with serious injury. The email I get? Larry Wood is out for a year with a... wait for it, wait for it... Semi-Severed Spinal Column. You know, the injury that typically autoretires any who suffers one. Knowing that his career very well may be over anyways, I went ahead and attempted surgery... and it was a success! He's now out only 8 month, and god willing maybe Larry Wood may yet wrestle again.[/QUOTE] Lol, that sucks, but it's still funny.

Archived