Strange events so far '08

[QUOTE=The Masked Orange;641137][IMG]http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr12/TheMaskedOrange/thing.jpg[/IMG] That is the best generated character... EVER![/QUOTE] What's his Menace stat? :D Screenshot his stats screen please :)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=The Masked Orange;641172][IMG]http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr12/TheMaskedOrange/Thang.jpg[/IMG] BTW he's middleweight[/QUOTE] Hahah not what I had in mind - but damn with that star quality and sex appeal I'd bring him in for a megapush!

[QUOTE=FINisher;639391]Just read about Ken Kennedy's wrist injury at the last RAW and then simmed one day in TEW. Some Japanese worker had sustained wrist injury. Simmed another day and another dude was injured aswell with broken wrist. :P[/QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://tv.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/stephen_colbert.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Need I say more?

[QUOTE=Hyde Hill;641719]Uh yeah as I have no idea who this guy is or what that red band is supposed to represent. Is it a US thing or have I missed something?[/QUOTE] I feared this might happen. That's Stephen Colbert, who in these parts is a national hero for his "news" show on Comedy Central, where he plays an over the top parody of American Conservatives (that'd be the Republican party, for those of you wondering). The bracelet is his Wriststrong bracelet, which he wore and then pimped out in his "Anti-Wrist Violence" campaign after he legitimately broke his own wrist. It saddens me to know there's parts of the world not blessed by Colbert, but, no clue if alot of the humour would translate to those who don't live here. I ponder the same thing about King of the Hill and non-Texans. Do states and countries without a Luby's know that a "Luanne Platter" is actually a dish from said restaurant? These are the things I ponder.

[QUOTE=FINisher;641732]I actually do know Colbert. :P He made a visit in awesome show called Whose Line Is It Anyway and that's how I know him.[/QUOTE] Same here, actually. Didn't know about wrist-wrongs, but the look on his face was enough to get a giggle out of me.

[QUOTE=praguepride;636937]One up: Upon his debut, I had Gino Montero win Overall Wrestler on the internet polls before he even wrestled a single match.[/QUOTE] yeah That happened to me too! So I signed him, with high hopes.

[QUOTE=FINisher;641732]I actually do know Colbert. :P He made a visit in awesome show called Whose Line Is It Anyway and that's how I know him.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Mattlore Devious;642189]Colbert has been on Whose Line Is It Anyway :eek:[/QUOTE] O'Rly :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=FlameSnoopy;642152]Has to be this: [url]http://67.19.230.90/~arles/forum/showthread.php?t=38298&highlight=screen[/url] [/QUOTE] Ding Ding Ding, correctamudo my good man. Now for our bonus question... How many skins have I gone through now? Answer: 5 (default, grunge, 2 of Fin's 2005-esque ones, and now this one)

[QUOTE=Comradebot;641723]I feared this might happen. That's Stephen Colbert, who in these parts is a national hero for his "news" show on Comedy Central, where he plays an over the top parody of American Conservatives (that'd be the Republican party, for those of you wondering). The bracelet is his Wriststrong bracelet, which he wore and then pimped out in his "Anti-Wrist Violence" campaign after he legitimately broke his own wrist. It saddens me to know there's parts of the world not blessed by Colbert, but, no clue if alot of the humour would translate to those who don't live here. I ponder the same thing about King of the Hill and non-Texans. Do states and countries without a Luby's know that a "Luanne Platter" is actually a dish from said restaurant? These are the things I ponder.[/QUOTE] No one commented, but, I'll admit. I've seen most of the King of the Hill episodes, and had no clue that was a dish. I'm from California, but, I got most references, or, at least understood them. damn those subtle ones!

In my 21CW game, NOTBPW has reached Global and is going strong. These are their 2012 Main Eventers Dan Stone Jr Jeremy Stone Dark Angel John Maverick Johnny Bloodstone Sean McFly Bruce the Giant Now, one of these things is not like the others, can you guess which one?

Archived