Strange events so far '08

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=Nedew;652704]There's potential in that too... have him come out with different bandaging each week. Crutches one show, a full-leg cast the next. Guess the injury![/QUOTE] I've thought of doing something similar.... Basically just taking the Cowboy Bob Orton bit from the WWF a step further towards comedy.

I haven't used Brandon James in my SWF game yet, so at the first PPv I had him cut a promo with Emma Chase talking about how he's next in line for the belt, blah blah blah. Well, what happens? His overness stays put everywhere... except Puerto Rico where it jumps him from B- to a B.

I guess it's not that strange, but here goes. I've started and played a few years on just about twenty different games in 2008 and NEVER ever has Steve Flash retired. Well in my newest game, I opened a promotion at Cult and one show into my game, Steve retired. I was a little taken back.

[QUOTE=PoisonedSuperman;655496]Was Hogan's wife there... ?[/QUOTE] I was wanting to say "no, but an underage Stephanie McMahon was"... and then realized we weren't talking about Randy Savage. Though it's quite possible, then, that both of those were there.

I've been reading this thread for ages, and FINALLY have something interesting enough to write myself. I've just started a new game and in the secind month my main rivals SWF decide to hose there ppv in Ireland!! I have no idea why they did it, they are "A" popularity in USA, and only "C" in Ireland, so it wasn't the most intelligent move! Because of the lack of overness for a lot of there wrestlers in Ireland the show ended up with a "D" rating, with the highest rated match (Steve Frehley v Angry Gilmore) getting a "C-". The main event was Jack Bruce v Eric Eisen, which got a "D" semi main event was Lobster Warrior v Runaway Train which also got a "D". 5 matches got either E+, E or E- including a Chrisian Faith match! He was against Big Smack Scott, but still! They are now "B+" over in USA! First time I have ever seen that happen.

Something pretty strange if you ask me. I used my working agreement with CZCW and lent them Erik Strong for James Hernandez. The agreement was 2 appearances. On the first show they used Erik, they gave him the tag titles with Remmy Skye. I found this weird. I cant wait to see if they have him lose it in his last appearance with them. After his time was up, they vacated the titles.. lol. Didnt even have 1 title defense.

[QUOTE=tstest1300;657595]Stephanie got ownership, and I think the booker was Hugh Morris, or whatever his real name is. Which could explain why the E headlined their last PPV with Mark Henry defending the ECW title against HHH. :D[/QUOTE] I just had Vince retire, and Steph took over. Which sucked cause I dumped her and Shane about 2 "years" ago. Damn her. She made me lose MVP, my most over performer, who had held the world title for a year and a half.

Archived