Strange events so far '08

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=ACdrummerTNA;662192][B]In my KYR mod game i was playin as TNA and Jeff Jarrett shot himself[/B]. Also in the 97 screwjob mod i was WCW and Hulk Hogan died. Not that thats such a ba thing;)[/QUOTE] Honestly, I want a screenshot or I don't believe this one.

Sigh... So I was about to start a nice little storyline with Genghis Rahn in XFW, and what happens the DAY of the show the storyline was suppossed to start? He suffers a Floating Kneecap... while in a library. Guess he needed something off one of the top shelves.

[QUOTE=Hyde Hill;663351]Damm as Genghis in a hardcore fed is actually very usefull.[/QUOTE] Aye... thankfully I have a new purpose for him, since he can still work angles (MENACE!) that'll end up putting him right in the main storyline. Guess things work out sometimes.

[QUOTE=Comradebot;663176]Sigh... So I was about to start a nice little storyline with Genghis Rahn in XFW, and what happens the DAY of the show the storyline was suppossed to start? He suffers a Floating Kneecap... while in a library. Guess he needed something off one of the top shelves.[/QUOTE] My question is what the hell was Genghis Rhan doin in a library?

[QUOTE=Astil;663691]My question is what the hell was Genghis Rhan doin in a library?[/QUOTE] Clearly, him and BSS had an unscheduled "Library Deathmatch", a brutal match that also has the odd rule of workers being eligible for a DQ should they speak in anything louder than a hushed whisper during the match.

[QUOTE=Comradebot;663693]Clearly, him and BSS had an unscheduled "Library Deathmatch", a brutal match that also has the odd rule of workers being eligible for a DQ should they speak in anything louder than a hushed whisper during the match.[/QUOTE] I've heard of these and actually been in two or three of them myslef:cool:

[quote=ACdrummerTNA;664562]i would post i screenshot of jeff jarrett and hulk hogan dieing but im already past the day where they died now and i don't know how:mad:[/quote] There's a button on your keyboard marked "Print Screen". Press that, and then paste the results into something like MS Paint. Then just host the pic somewhere and post it here. :) It may be too late to get the exact day, but if you filter the news screen then you should be able to see the deaths in there still.

Though I'd try that ol' 0/0/0 style game (except I gave myself money, so, like... 0/0/$25000) and Bob Casey bought my company (a Daredevil Key Featured place in the Midwest, Des Moines Championship Wrestling). One of his Critical goals? "When the time expires, DMCW must have as much popularity in America as when the goal was set." In other words, I can only fail the goal should I manage to go into [I]negative popularity[/I].

[quote=Comradebot;666434]Though I'd try that ol' 0/0/0 style game (except I gave myself money, so, like... 0/0/$25000) and Bob Casey bought my company (a Daredevil Key Featured place in the Midwest, Des Moines Championship Wrestling). One of his Critical goals? "When the time expires, DMCW must have as much popularity in America as when the goal was set." In other words, I can only fail the goal should I manage to go into [I]negative popularity[/I].[/quote] DOOOOO IT!!! Put on the worst wrestling show possibly imaginable!!! :D

[quote=derek_b;666435]DOOOOO IT!!! Put on the worst wrestling show possibly imaginable!!! :D[/quote] The Legends of Wrestling PPV and December to Dismember are quaking in their boots... In the game I'm currently playing, it seems that New Jack celebrated the announcement of his impending retirement a little too hard - he died of a drugs overdose the same day that the news was released. Sadly for him, not only was the announcement of his death seemingly less important than the announcement of his retirement, the impending retirements of Scott Norton and Lisa Moretti meant he didn't even get his picture on the TotalExtremeWrestling.com homepage.

I felt that the default injurt file didn't have enough "serious" injuries. So I created some like, catastrophic concussion, fully severed spinal column, and devastating car accident. Except I didn't make enough minor injuries, so the ratio of career ending to non-career ending is messed up. There are a lot of guys who have retired due to injury, or will once their year plus long injuries heal.

Archived