Strange events so far '08

Ok i've simed thorugh 2012 and heres what has happened [U]Deaths[/U] Chyna PCP crazy f'n Manny Sunny [U]Notable injuries[/U] Jushin Lyger with a Brain Tumor DRagon Kid with a Broken Neck Cody Rhodes with a Shatered Elbow [U]Owners[/U] Stephine Macmahon innherits WWE Dixie Carter takes over TNA ( I had Ted Turner running it and Paul Heymen booking it.) WWE Champions World Heavyweight- Santino Marella ( Spell check.) WWE Champion- Mark Henry ECW Champion- William Regal Tag Team Chamions- Ryder and Hawkins Inter. Champion- Mike Knox U.S Champion- JTG Divas Champion- Nikki Bella Womens Champion- Beth Phionix

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not exactly a strange event but something I find hilarious about this game's overness system. Having started at the beginning of July on H-Verse and booked the last two weeks of programming in the same way as WWE, Dolph Ziggler is now B+ over across the states and recommended push as Main Eventer :rolleyes:

lol yeah well high destiny stat plus wins over Khali who is over and will prbably lost a lot of overness as a result plus maineventing plus the extreme exposure the e gets will grap you that. You could have made a much more usefull worker just as over without jobbing out Khali in the same time tough hehe.

[QUOTE=Hyde Hill;670549]lol yeah well high destiny stat plus wins over Khali who is over and will prbably lost a lot of overness as a result plus maineventing plus the extreme exposure the e gets will grap you that. You could have made a much more usefull worker just as over without jobbing out Khali in the same time tough hehe.[/QUOTE] As the world's biggest fan of giant, plodding wrestlers... It should mean alot when I say I dislike Khali. I think the guy's got a decent look, but lordy... Robert Roode is three times as interesting as he is. Maybe if Khali had a decent gimmick I'd care, but he doesn't, and it does nothing to cover the fact he's equally boring in the ring.

[QUOTE=Comradebot;670598]As the world's biggest fan of giant, plodding wrestlers...[/QUOTE] In my SWF game, USPW just headlined a pay per view with champion Bruce the Giant defeating Warlord Power (Puerto Rican Power). That is somewhere close to 1,000 pounds in that ring, moving in near slow motion. Does that thought make you way too happy, Comradebot?

[QUOTE=Bigpapa42;671352]In my SWF game, USPW just headlined a pay per view with champion Bruce the Giant defeating Warlord Power (Puerto Rican Power). That is somewhere close to 1,000 pounds in that ring, moving in near slow motion. Does that thought make you way too happy, Comradebot?[/QUOTE] Please, in 07 my favorite feud I constructed involved T-Rex defeating Bruce in a cage match with a what was likely epic looking Extinction. Hell, I think I even got a B out of the match, which was truly shocking.

[QUOTE=Fallout24;671933]In my current game SWF has fallen to cult. Right now its May 2009 and Christian Faith refused to re-sign with SWF and instead signed with CGC. I thought that he would stay with SWF since he is best friends with the Richard Eisen.[/QUOTE] Being best buddies doesn't mean you don't go to the company on the up that will earn you a better paygrade.

[QUOTE=Fallout24;671967]Yeah you have a point. SWF has fallen on hard times. Runaway Train has held the Heavyweight title for a year and TCW has Rich Money, Sean McFly, Dan Stone Jr., and Tommy Cornell in the main event. Remo is now the champ in NOTBPW.[/QUOTE] Apply your heel to SWF's throat and slowly add your body weight to it, while twisting your heel much like squashing a bug. Do it. [B][SIZE="5"]DOOOOO EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!![/SIZE][/B] You'd probably be in line for a Nobel prize, fame, fortune, and crossgenerational respect. You know you wanna!

Lol. I would at least expect SWF to be able to fight their way back up to National but it seems that a lot of their key players contracts expired at the same time. Jack Bruce's contract is up and he will probably go to TCW or NOTBPW. Oh and Eric Eisen has been unemployed since November 2008.

SWF has fallen to cult and lost its stars in fact it is less than 50% popularity in every region in the USA. Its 2015 they are close to becoming regional. They have 4 main eventers Charlie Thatcher, Eric Eisen, Enygma and their world champion Citizen X. Citizen X looks like the best worker of the bunch and does have B popularity hopefully he goes to B+ and refuses to sign for them next time his contract is up. TCW is an absolute beast with 14 wrestlers who are at least A popularity in the USA. Officer McFly and Tommy Cornell have put on numerous A* matches with each other and the 12 other guys. It is really the most dominant I have ever seen a company in any game I have played of TEW.

Archived